PDA

View Full Version : Question M2000 & PRS

justdream
2011-04-08, 02:09 AM
Dears,

What's the difference between M2000 & PRS?
in other words, what are the advantages of PRS compared to M2000?

maahsan
2011-04-08, 03:15 PM
You cam automate stats extraction tasks in PRS and save templates.

justdream
2011-04-08, 04:20 PM
Thanks a lot dear Friend,

Could you guide me regardign below issue:

M2000 doesn't save any data for rehoming "migrated" sites - do you know any way to get Migrated sites old stats :confused:

maahsan
2011-04-08, 04:28 PM
Once the migrated sites is deleted from the old BSC i don't think it is possible to extract stats of the old cells. Please correct me if I am wrong.

D33T0X
2011-04-08, 05:16 PM
THese two tools are different. PRS is aimed for statistics while M2000 can be used for a multitude of things (configuration, viewing and monitoring of your network elements) and statistics. The statistical interface in M2000 is quite limited and normally you have to post-process it further in case you have to report but is very useful for trouble shooting. PRS - you can post-process the data directly in it, create reports, schedule them to come to your e-mail address (daily, weekly), etc.

Hope this helps?

justdream
2011-07-31, 12:14 AM
THese two tools are different. PRS is aimed for statistics while M2000 can be used for a multitude of things (configuration, viewing and monitoring of your network elements) and statistics. The statistical interface in M2000 is quite limited and normally you have to post-process it further in case you have to report but is very useful for trouble shooting. PRS - you can post-process the data directly in it, create reports, schedule them to come to your e-mail address (daily, weekly), etc.

Hope this helps?

Dear, do you have document describes how to use PRS in doing tasks you have kindly mentioned?