PDA

View Full Version : Handover Attemt

cesimkaol
2011-04-06, 10:27 PM
Hi friends,

I have question about handover attempt...

For instance , we have serving cell CellA and it has cell in active cell with its monitored cell is full and cell C is not neighbours of them.but how can cell C attempt it...I meant we check hondever attempt of cell A and add cells which has highest handover attempt to cellA...and I see in statics cellC has high number of attempt.
:cool:
I cant figure out ,where is that attempder(cell C)...not in active and monitroed.so , are they belong to detected cells?

Walid Madih
2011-04-06, 10:54 PM
Hi friends,

I have question about handover attempt...

For instance , we have serving cell CellA and it has cell in active cell with its monitored cell is full and cell C is not neighbours of them.but how can cell C attempt it...I meant we check hondever attempt of cell A and add cells which has highest handover attempt to cellA...and I see in statics cellC has high number of attempt.
:cool:
I cant figure out ,where is that attempder(cell C)...not in active and monitroed.so , are they belong to detected cells?

It can be because of neighbours list combining in case of more than one cell in AS or because of SHO to detected cell feature.

Regards,
Walid