PDA

View Full Version : DBS 3900 GSM and Wi-max

haq_enam
2011-03-31, 05:09 PM
We are using DBS 3900 and BTS 3900 of Huawei for GSM system.....Now a days we are stared thinking deploying wi-max network. Please let me know whether it is possible to use same dBS 3900 for GSM and Wi-max and if possible how we can do it...

It is very urgent... I want to know from Huawei expert....

koepret
2011-03-31, 06:32 PM
We are using DBS 3900 and BTS 3900 of Huawei for GSM system.....Now a days we are stared thinking deploying wi-max network. Please let me know whether it is possible to use same dBS 3900 for GSM and Wi-max and if possible how we can do it...

It is very urgent... I want to know from Huawei expert....

only for information

for DBS 3900 this use also for GSM and WIMAX only different Software

for GSM and UMTS can share in one site only add module in that site
and also GSM + LTE or UMTS+LTE that can do share in one BTS with DBS 3900 , this is can in one RRU and BBU , for this they say smoothly Moving .

for GSM+WIMAX can in one BBU with different RRU with add one card in BBU , GSM module will be connect with BSC and MSC in GSM Network
and Wimax card will be connect with ASN
that is possible also in one BBU and RRU but WIMAX network only possible with 2T2R with note GSM and WIMAX Frequency is close or continuous . i heard that is Possible to combine , but for in real implementation and Network , i not yet see this case .. :)

hope will be give information :)

haq_enam
2011-03-31, 07:36 PM
only for information

for DBS 3900 this use also for GSM and WIMAX only different Software

for GSM and UMTS can share in one site only add module in that site
and also GSM + LTE or UMTS+LTE that can do share in one BTS with DBS 3900 , this is can in one RRU and BBU , for this they say smoothly Moving .

for GSM+WIMAX can in one BBU with different RRU with add one card in BBU , GSM module will be connect with BSC and MSC in GSM Network
and Wimax card will be connect with ASN
that is possible also in one BBU and RRU but WIMAX network only possible with 2T2R with note GSM and WIMAX Frequency is close or continuous . i heard that is Possible to combine , but for in real implementation and Network , i not yet see this case .. :)

hope will be give information :)

Thanks for your valuable information.

Can u pls let me one more if i wanna GSm and Wi-max in outdoor RBS 3900A . what will be configuration and is it possible?