PDA

View Full Version : actix map problem...

bigorbi
2011-03-31, 02:55 AM
hello guys.

i installed the last version of actix today (4.05.225.011) and i'm using windows 7 on my laptop.

i installed its license from a file which i found here. and i also copied "analyzer.exe" to program files/actix/analyzer/bin folder. and actix opened without a problem.

but when i open a log file and and try to do anything on map it suddenly freezes and closes itself. i reinstalled it 2 times but everytime same problem.
when i click view->display a new map , even if i don't open any logfiles it freezes and closes.

any of you has suffered a problem like this ? could you plesase help me because i'm freaked out.

by the way , the other functions are ok. like displaying on table or chart. but only map function is not ok and i need that function a lot. : (

bigorbi
2011-03-31, 03:14 PM
problem solved.

windows xp mode doesn't work
windows 7 mode doesn't work
windows vista mode doesnt' work
windows vista (service pack 2) mode WORKS !!!

drJaser
2011-03-31, 03:36 PM
wrong.. win7 (64bit) works ..

ching2-o
2011-03-31, 03:50 PM
problem solved.

wrong! windows xp should work also..

bigorbi
2011-03-31, 03:57 PM
i'm talking about Windows 7 compability modes.

we installed same actix on 3 different laptops. 2 of them has windows 7 and 1 of them is xp.

Xp laptop WORKS
Windows 7 laptops didn't work

So we tried compability modes one by one. That was the result of compability modes.

tremalnike
2011-03-31, 04:25 PM
I can confirm that actix works fine at Windows7Professional 32-bit. Native mode - no need compatibility mode.

ching2-o
2011-03-31, 04:34 PM

we installed same actix on 3 different laptops. 2 of them has windows 7 and 1 of them is xp.

Xp laptop WORKS

So we tried compability modes one by one. That was the result of compability modes.

actix on windows 7 Ultimate x86 runs normally:o

kamy
2011-03-31, 05:14 PM
i dont have problem with actix maps on w7, except report package including AXAN and spotlight module
someone is in the same boat?

sonerss
2011-03-31, 07:06 PM
It works in Win7-32bit also.. I use it..

BR

Xp laptop WORKS

temsindo
2011-04-01, 02:09 AM
hello guys.

i installed the last version of actix today (4.05.225.011) and i'm using windows 7 on my laptop.

i installed its license from a file which i found here. and i also copied "analyzer.exe" to program files/actix/analyzer/bin folder. and actix opened without a problem.

but when i open a log file and and try to do anything on map it suddenly freezes and closes itself. i reinstalled it 2 times but everytime same problem.
when i click view->display a new map , even if i don't open any logfiles it freezes and closes.

any of you has suffered a problem like this ? could you plesase help me because i'm freaked out.

by the way , the other functions are ok. like displaying on table or chart. but only map function is not ok and i need that function a lot. : (

bro for the ***** u need to copy lservrc.txt to document and setting\all user\actic analyzer\bin

if still problem maybe need configure long lat or tray export to map info

maybe its ok

:)

bigorbi
2011-04-02, 05:11 AM
well there is another problem about logfiles..

after for example loading 3 logfiles i want to add more logfiled and click open logfile and choose files but new logfiles are not loading.

anyone knows why ?

tollstoy
2011-12-23, 04:31 PM
hello guys.

hi all,

if u are using programs like usb key security u need to remove it and it will be fine,

my problem about map on actix was that

hope it will work for you too,

cilaoya
2011-12-23, 05:44 PM
Hi man

May the key *****ed not complete.

temsindo
2011-12-23, 07:02 PM
please make sure your win its not windows 7 versi home edition
becouse in actix on windows 7 Ultimate 32 or windows 7 Profesional 32 /64 runs normal
and than please cek ur Cellrefs, and try input file *tap or map info file.
i hope can help u.

wnsworld
2011-12-23, 08:47 PM
problem solved.

fyi..
Its working well with Win XP, Win XP(SP3), Win 7(32 and 64 bit), Win 7(SP 2, 32 and 64 bit).. I am not tested on Vista..

BR//
WNS..