PDA

View Full Version : JOBS IN THE US

ncinta
2011-03-24, 11:29 PM
Verizon Wireless, Warren , NJ

It was sent to myself, but it is for HANDSET Engineer.

Hope all is well. I was running a search for a client of mine and received your information. I was wondering if you where still on the market and if so, this opportunity might interest you. it’s in Warren,NJ W2 only with fortune 100 company. Let me know what you think. If you are interested, send me your updated resume along with hourly rate and location considerations, citizenship, availability and the ideal type of opportunity you’re best fit for. If this opportunity isn’t the right fit, let me know what would be a better fit. If I don’t hear back from you, I’ll assume you’re off the market and take you out of the active file so we don’t call you unnecessarily. Reference number 39449. Mid level 35.00-45.00 hr w2 only. No c2c or 3rd party. Let me know what you think.
Job Description:
This position is for a quality assurance tester, as the individual should have 2-4 years QA work experience including having tested applications on the handset for at least 2-4 years.

The person should have experience in developing test plans, executing test cases, managing defects, working with development and business analysts in resolving issues. The test activities include testing Client applications on the handset, testing backend systems relative to excercising APIs, reading and writing into the database, checking server logs, upgrading device software (new firmware and application downloads) and reviewing requirements in order to test the functionality of the application.

The person should be familiar with HTTP, XML, SQL and Unix along with having tested on two or more device platforms such as Android, RIM, BREW, WinM or Apple.

As part of testing, the person should be familiar with Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office, Visio; Quality Center; used to working within an Agile environment (small teams, short duration projects, working closely with development); and the person should be able to support late night or weekend production upgrades relative to applications testing or regression testing.

Most of the testing will be done in NJ but travel within the United States may be required. If so, this would be for a short duration, being a couple of times during the year.

The person should have a BS and or MS degree in a relevant technical field such as CS, EE or MIS where only GC holders or US Citizens will be considered.

Kelly Garley
IT Recruiter
http://sz0123.wc.mail.comcast.net/service/home/%7E/?id=600301&part=2&auth=co
187 Route 36, Building A, Suite #220
West Long Branch, NJ 07764

kgarley@diversant.com

www.diversant.com (http://www.diversant.com/)