PDA

View Full Version : Job Opportunity_SR13/SR14 Upgrade Engineer_Eastern Europe_please attach up to date CV

zaebolll
2011-03-23, 03:05 AM
You can contact with Jigyasa (Lady).
Regards,

I have tried contacting you without any success and would like to talk to you about a job opportunity that suits your experience.

Currently we are looking for the following skills;

Opening for SR13 Upgrade Engineer

Currently we have an opening for SR13 Upgrade Engineer with our client in Eastern Europe. It is a 3 months contract position.

The client is looking for someone who has good experience with Nokia equipments and can Speak Russian Language.

Candidate should be able to:

· conduct the upgrade

· have skills enough to do a troubleshooting

Opening for SR14 Upgrade Engineer

Currently we have an opening for SR14 Upgrade Engineer with our client in Eastern Europe. It is a 1 month contract position.

The client is looking for someone who has good experience with Nokia equipments and can Speak Russian Language.

Please find below the job description:

Be able to:

· make preparation for SR13-14 Upgrade,

· conduct the upgrade,

· have skills enough to do a troubleshooting

· R99 MSC/HLR Siemens – basic knowledge

If you are interested, can you please send me an up to date CV along with the best number to contact you on and I’ll call you back to discuss in greater detail.

Please provide your availability and rate / salary expectations.

Should you not be interested, If you know anybody that can do that job please pass on my details.

Thanks & Regards

Jigyasa Kumar

Tel: - +911356543314

Email: - Jigyasa.kumar@netc-intl.com

Web: - Welcome to Net Consulting International Limited (http://www.netc-intl.com)

zaebolll
2011-03-23, 03:07 AM
1 more position,,,,,

I have tried contacting you without any success and would like to talk to you about a job opportunity that suits your experience.

Currently we are looking for the following skills;

1. Opening for RAN Engineer

Currently we have an opening for RAN Engineer with our client in Eastern Europe.

It is a 3 months extendable contract position. The client is looking for someone who has good experience with Nokia equipments and can Speak Russian Language. Please find below the job description:

· RAN Engineer will perform mass SW BR9.0->BR10.0 upgrade on 180 BSC. Identifies and solves technical problems.

· Experience or Knowledge in xSiemens BSC/TRAU

If you are interested, can you please send me an up to date CV along with the best number to contact you on and I’ll call you back to discuss in greater detail.

Please provide your availability and rate / salary expectations.

Should you not be interested, If you know anybody that can do that job please pass on my details.

Thanks & Regards

Jigyasa Kumar

Tel: - +911356543314

Email: - Jigyasa.kumar@netc-intl.com

Web: - Welcome to Net Consulting International Limited (http://www.netc-intl.com)