PDA

View Full Version : NSN Adjs, adjg nbr audit and planned nbr script generation

theumar@hotmail.com
2011-03-22, 08:33 PM
Hi,

can any one please help me with how to prepare script for rnc after finishing the nbr audit, Its very difficult as the number of cell relations after audit are very high and for each new relation to add, I have to check from ajds table the last number of adjs number used for a specific cell. Is there any tool that can help prepare the script quickly? rnc version is cd5.2 which i have used in netact plan editor to convert xml dumps to access database.

Please help me

Thanks,

Umar

oswe
2011-03-23, 04:40 AM
we kept an updated table in access.
it helps to easily count the number of adjacencies.
with queries you can work out to implement the neighbours only where is possible (the max limitation of, lets say, 45)

then, with that table you have to convert to xml script. I will try to find it but I assume you have it dont you ?

Hi,

can any one please help me with how to prepare script for rnc after finishing the nbr audit, Its very difficult as the number of cell relations after audit are very high and for each new relation to add, I have to check from ajds table the last number of adjs number used for a specific cell. Is there any tool that can help prepare the script quickly? rnc version is cd5.2 which i have used in netact plan editor to convert xml dumps to access database.

Please help me

Thanks,

Umar

theumar@hotmail.com
2011-03-24, 01:33 AM
Thanks oswe,

but No I dont have that table? would be grateful if you can send me

Umar

seedweb
2011-03-24, 02:24 PM
Hi,

Please help me

Thanks,

Umar

this is a simple tool to solution this problem,but this tools need dongle,i can not use it too。

des118
2011-03-24, 04:09 PM
Thanks oswe,

but No I dont have that table? would be grateful if you can send me

Umar

plz wait, i'll send you immediately.

lostsoul
2011-03-24, 08:32 PM
Hi,

the official tool for NSN is NetAct Plan Editor, for Cd5.2 you can find it on the forum (4.6.8).
With this tool you can import the rnc export (.xml) in an access format and also create the new script.

BR

theumar@hotmail.com
2011-03-24, 10:43 PM
I have plan editor installed with latest dumps but I dont know how to make script for new cell relation using this tool.

maxim1
2011-03-25, 04:06 AM
Can some one explain how to export from CM and create access file please.

I under stand that if I export from CM this will be in xml format, how do I convert xml to mda file format ?

paboya
2011-03-25, 09:42 AM
actually it very simple
but if we dont know and no body can share to us
then it will be complecety

Here is the simple guideline, and if any no clear please ask in this forum
:)

Requirements
1. Netact Plan Editor
2. Dumb RNC (in xml Format)

Dont forget THANKS and REP if usefull
:)

theumar@hotmail.com
2011-03-25, 11:33 AM
Thanks for sharing , do you have plan editor manual or slides as well?

now further more questions are added to the previous query which still stands :o

1. in what tool can perform the 3g 2g and 3g 3g nbr audit, currently I am using MIPT and MCOM3g. MCOM 3g, I dont know if we can do 3g to 2g nbr audit but in MIPT after importing the 2g database along with umts, it display the 2g, 3g information but when I start checking nbrs its totally mess

2. Limitation of Adjs, adjsg and adjsi nbrs are max 32, that means if combined total number of nbrs should not be more than 32*3 = 96. Is it true because I read somewhere that the combined number of numbers from these three tables should be less than 45

the problem in network is that during data configuration of p2 new sites, most of the one way nbrs are missing because of wrong ajds-* number planning from p1 sites to p2 sites, p2 to p1 nbrs are fine. I want to fix that thing and all I need to know is how to prepare a nbr script quickly to get rid of such kind of missing nbr problem.

Thanks,

Umar

cococrunch
2011-03-25, 11:52 AM
Thanks for sharing , do you have plan editor manual or slides as well?

now further more questions are added to the previous query which still stands :o

1. in what tool can perform the 3g 2g and 3g 3g nbr audit, currently I am using MIPT and MCOM3g. MCOM 3g, I dont know if we can do 3g to 2g nbr audit but in MIPT after importing the 2g database along with umts, it display the 2g, 3g information but when I start checking nbrs its totally mess

2. Limitation of Adjs, adjsg and adjsi nbrs are max 32, that means if combined total number of nbrs should not be more than 32*3 = 96. Is it true because I read somewhere that the combined number of numbers from these three tables should be less than 45

the problem in network is that during data configuration of p2 new sites, most of the one way nbrs are missing because of wrong ajds-* number planning from p1 sites to p2 sites, p2 to p1 nbrs are fine. I want to fix that thing and all I need to know is how to prepare a nbr script quickly to get rid of such kind of missing nbr problem.

Thanks,

Umar

Hi Umar,

For your first question, you can try dv_Com tool in this link http://www.finetopix.com/nokiasiemens/16439-dvcom_3g-optimisation-tool.html This is the best tool in MapInfo in my opinion, im working with the author of this tool.

For the 2nd question, each ADJS, ADJI & ADJG can have max 31 or 32 but for the for the total number of adjacencies you can only have less than 47. This is the limitation of SIB 11/12 which can only handle 3.xx Kb of storage. If the cell contains more than 47 adjacencies in total, an alarm usually shows up. If im not mistaken its "BCCH Scheduling error".

Hope it helps.. :)

paboya
2011-03-25, 12:37 PM
Can u share the "how to" :)
And sample of database

Hi Umar,

For your first question, you can try dv_Com tool in this link http://www.finetopix.com/nokiasiemens/16439-dvcom_3g-optimisation-tool.html This is the best tool in MapInfo in my opinion, im working with the author of this tool.

For the 2nd question, each ADJG, ADJI & ADJG can have max 31 or 32 but for the for the total number of adjacencies you can only have less than 47. This is the limitation of SIB 11/12 which can only handle 3.xx Kb of storage. If the cell contains more than 47 adjacencies in total, an alarm usually shows up. If im not mistaken its "BCCH Scheduling error".

Hope it helps.. :)

maxim1
2011-03-26, 04:34 AM
Thanks Paboya for the power ponit, very clear and concise :)

cococrunch
2011-03-26, 08:22 PM
Hi Paboya,

I believe the sample database format is already included in the attachments.. :) and also the user-guide "how to"..

Thanks..

theumar@hotmail.com
2011-03-27, 02:50 AM
sample database is not available in attachment, neither dvcom mbx file is opening in mapinfo 9

blaster949
2011-03-27, 05:45 AM
Missing database files from DVCOM.
Please could you share COMPLETE package.

ss62128981
2011-06-18, 06:12 PM
THANKS THANKS THANKS:lol;P