PDA

View Full Version : RAN12-Performance_measurement_ENG

fahmi
2011-03-19, 01:11 AM
Please any one can provide the Performance_measurement_ENG of RAN12 ?
I 'll be so grateful .
many thkss

kaizzer545
2011-03-19, 01:38 AM
Dear Fahmi, I misunderstand what you mean; I used to be involved directly over the performance of BSC6900 (Huawei vendor) equipment, so please be more specific, and maybe I can help you, thanks

fahmi
2011-03-19, 06:56 AM
Dear Fahmi, I misunderstand what you mean; I used to be involved directly over the performance of BSC6900 (Huawei vendor) equipment, so please be more specific, and maybe I can help you, thanks
thank you Sir,
first of all I really liked your name Mr Peter (KPI), I am working on KPI analysis for 3G networks. So I need the help that explains the counters (Description, measurement Point, formula ...) for the RAN12.
In fact I have this documents for RAN10 named "RNC performance measurement (RNC)" and I was told that there is some differences for RAN12.
I hope I was clear and thank you.

kaizzer545
2011-03-19, 08:39 AM
Dear all, I have failed.. I think I own this info at my home, but it doesnt... please acept my apologize to all... I always have try to been serious.. thanks

fahmi
2011-03-19, 09:14 AM
Dear fahmi, if you want the KPI counter reference I can share it with all you, but right now it is impossible, I will upload it during this 3 days, thanks
thank you Sir, I'll be waiting for it .