PDA

View Full Version : Question Low "TCH_NORMAL_ASSIG_SR"

fahmi
2011-03-15, 04:22 AM
Hi experts,
So, I have a problem in some cell with low "TCH_NORMAL_ASSIG_SR" (SUM(R4419B)/SUM(R4419A)) that impact directly the CSSR. When analysing this ratio for each TRX, I notice that the problem is related to the second TRX. (no problem with BCCH TRX) and after hardware checking, no problem was reported. :confused::confused:
so any idea plzz !!

RF engineer
2011-03-15, 02:03 PM
It seems the the second TRX is some times called sleep mode which show no alarm report in the same time not accept any call.

My suggestion is that you reset that TX and Check in case not respond replace by other TRX and check.

BR

fahmi
2011-03-15, 06:54 PM
It seems the the second TRX is some times called sleep mode which show no alarm report in the same time not accept any call.

My suggestion is that you reset that TX and Check in case not respond replace by other TRX and check.

BR

Thank you sir but in sleep mode the term " R4419B = 0 ", in my case this is not true.
see figure TRX-1 : ImagiLIVE - Free image hosting (http://img1.imagilive.com/affiche/0311/TRX1.png.htm)
see figure TRX-2 : ImagiLIVE - Free image hosting (http://img1.imagilive.com/affiche/0311/TRX2.png.htm)
I really can't understand the problem . :L:confused:

thanks for help :)

akmamit
2011-03-26, 10:44 PM
Hi,

can u tell me the number of assignment & failures found in all TRX .

This TRX wise data will give the right Idea to trace the real problem..if you can add the path balance & Rx quality MR report with it...it will clarify.,,the hardware issue,..

kaizzer545
2011-03-26, 11:17 PM
Dear, someday I Used to made front to a similar problem, please make trace and look for Measurement report, if the Signal Quality is the same then this is not a RF problem, in other case you ought to analyze deeply antenna arrange and feeders, please let me know about that I'm really interested over these, thanks

RF engineer
2011-03-27, 03:20 AM
Thank you sir but in sleep mode the term " R4419B = 0 ", in my case this is not true.
see figure TRX-1 : ImagiLIVE - Free image hosting (http://img1.imagilive.com/affiche/0311/TRX1.png.htm)
see figure TRX-2 : ImagiLIVE - Free image hosting (http://img1.imagilive.com/affiche/0311/TRX2.png.htm)
I really can't understand the problem . :L:confused:

thanks for help :)

Dear from this KPI and the signalling message understood you have problem between BSC and BTS if the BTS does respond with channel activation knowlge the BSC does not send assignmnet command to MS so there are other probability you need check may be the transmission problem talk to TR engineer .

BR

kaizzer545
2011-03-28, 11:16 PM
Dear fahmi for RF engineer suggestion, you can use the KPI's for TCH, I mean relation for TCH AVAILABLE / TCH CONFIGURED, if this is equal to 1 then there is no a problem for TX intermitence, in other case if it is an IP network could exist packet loss (use sinffer for anaylis pruposes) but if this issue is in several sites, so look for common point, thanks

justdream
2011-07-23, 05:08 AM
Hi,

can u tell me the number of assignment & failures found in all TRX .

This TRX wise data will give the right Idea to trace the real problem..if you can add the path balance & Rx quality MR report with it...it will clarify.,,the hardware issue,..

Please explain, what do you mean by " Rx quality MR report"?
I think it will help me to much in my daily investigation..

zeezzoo
2011-07-23, 09:21 AM
Please explain, what do you mean by " Rx quality MR report"?
I think it will help me to much in my daily investigation..

huawei have some counters for the measurement reports , those counters measure something like voice quality , RXLEV , RXQUAL , power control .... as far as i can remember

zeezzoo
2011-07-23, 09:34 AM
dear fahmi,

you have to check the stats to get more info about the problem :

- first of all check the counters of TCH Assignment Failure causes .
- then after defining the failure cause , you can investigate more . the reason can be RF or Resource congestion or ........

but what i understood from your posts that you don't have congestion or Hardware issues ==> you need to check the RF condition . check the uplink interference counters & RX quality . and since you don't have such failure in the BCCH ==> check the frequency hopping parameters (MAIO & HSN) you may have wrong settings & some collisions causing this failure .

Piscean21
2011-07-24, 03:57 PM
If there are no hardware issues then check for tilts mismatch if the two TRXs are on different antennas:)