PDA

View Full Version : JOB:E******* 2G Radio Network Design Engineer, Tanzania

zakiuddin
2011-03-09, 01:27 PM
SELEK Telecom is looking for an experienced 2G Radio Network Design Engineer to work in Tanzania. The successful candidate must be able to create a High level Network Design, and will provide the following:
Design Assumptions, Design Overview and Design Parameters, Target Network Architecture Design, Capacity and utilisation values, Network Impacts, Network Topology, Transmission and Synchronisation Requirements, Resilience and Redundancy, Network Management Design and RND to ensure the Performance and Capacity targets are met, while maintaining existing coverage.

Candidate should be very experienced with E******* features and parameters.
Must be very experienced in Mapinfo, TCPU (Tems cell planner universal),TEMS investigation Must have good knowledge with SecureCRT, MOSHELL, Comand Prompts,OSS, Generation of Coverage plots, Monte-carlo simulation, CDD and CR scripts generatation, P6/P7 knowledge and PSC planning

Candidate must have the experience to do presentations and participate in technical discussions with customers, Participate in customer projects, handling scope, risks, changes and customer expectations.

The following conditions apply to this position:
USD Monthly salary
Accommodation, Local transportation,
1 round trip flight (Original location country to place of work),
Business related expenses,
SIM for business use, You the Consultant to provide your own Laptop.

Should this position be of interest to you, please forward a copy of your current CV in word format to matt.knowles@selek.nu attaching your passport photo with the CV, details of two relevant references, current availability and quoting the Job reference number in the title. PLEASE NOTE THAT APPLICATIONS FOR THIS POSITION CLOSE ON 10th March 2011

In order that we can process your application quickly, please fill in the following authorization and forward on a separate email quoting the job reference: RNDT

To whom it may concern,

Please be advised that I (YOUR NAME) have given my permission solely to Selek Telecom AB on (TODAY'S DATE), to act on my behalf and submit my CV for the role of RND Engineer.

I understand that the role is initially 3months in duration and is to be based in Tanzania.

I thank you in advance for consideration given to my application.

(YOUR NAME)

Please drop the related CVs at matt.knowles@selek.nu