PDA

View Full Version : Question Huawei security - CPM

justdream
2011-03-06, 08:45 PM
Dear Huawei folks,

Do you have solution to bypass huawei CPM?
please share :hug:

justdream
2011-03-16, 08:10 PM
Any updates ???

It seesm that Huawei has succedded in doing very strong security system

koepret
2011-03-16, 10:11 PM
Dear Huawei folks,

Do you have solution to bypass huawei CPM?
please share :hug:

for by pass may be difficult because CPM have track what you do with that laptop , if you want copy file from HUAWEI laptop ,

1. Use linux from first booting and during copy file Active OS is Linux until finish copy your data . after that so can start like before .
2. second with , take HD become slave in another laptop .. , and you can do it what you want .. :) ( Some friend in huawei , they are do it like this )

justdream
2011-03-17, 11:16 PM
for by pass may be difficult because CPM have track what you do with that laptop , if you want copy file from HUAWEI laptop ,

1. Use linux from first booting and during copy file Active OS is Linux until finish copy your data . after that so can start like before .
2. second with , take HD become slave in another laptop .. , and you can do it what you want .. :) ( Some friend in huawei , they are do it like this )

Dear regarding second idea,
could I let my HD be slave without disconnecting it from Laptop (i.e. connecting it to the second laptop through cable or wireless solutions) as removign HD from laptop is not allowed??

Thanks again

koepret
2011-03-18, 12:10 AM
Dear regarding second idea,
could I let my HD be slave without disconnecting it from Laptop (i.e. connecting it to the second laptop through cable or wireless solutions) as removign HD from laptop is not allowed??

Thanks again

if you can not removing HD from laptop , must use idea 1

and Another idea this is Old Idea i hope still can use for you case ,
1. Connect Connecting 2 Laptop with LAN Cable
2. Make Share folder from your Laptop ( Not Huawei's Laptop ) .
3. Form Huawei Laptop you can copy fiel to that folder ...:)

Second Idea
1. Install IPMsg software in both of Laptop ( IPMsg Software may in internet you cna find it )
2. Connect by LAN
3 Sharing file form both of LAptop use IPMsg Software

hope will be help :) enjoy it

justdream
2011-03-18, 03:24 AM
ooops, I'm sorry

I can copy files from Huawei laptop to others but the problem is opening documents protected by CPM

Do you have solution for that :confused:

dacoder
2011-03-19, 12:40 PM
if you can not removing HD from laptop , must use idea 1

and Another idea this is Old Idea i hope still can use for you case ,
1. Connect Connecting 2 Laptop with LAN Cable
2. Make Share folder from your Laptop ( Not Huawei's Laptop ) .
3. Form Huawei Laptop you can copy fiel to that folder ...:)

Second Idea
1. Install IPMsg software in both of Laptop ( IPMsg Software may in internet you cna find it )
2. Connect by LAN
3 Sharing file form both of LAptop use IPMsg Software

hope will be help :) enjoy it

When i share through IPMsg, will CPM store logs about which files have been shared?

Thanks

koepret
2011-03-19, 03:47 PM
When i share through IPMsg, will CPM store logs about which files have been shared?

Thanks

in CPM will have Log , but log is same with LAN in Office .
CPM can not make different which LAN Connection with huawei's Laptop and Another laptop , that log is still same ....
but for transfer file is better use Linux for booting , and base in Linux you can transfer file

ooops, I'm sorry

I can copy files from Huawei's laptop to others but the problem is opening documents protected by CPM

huawei have protect .
1. you can transfer file from your laptop to pen Drive or another drive, that file will encrypt in one folder , you can not open that file in another laptop , because that all file in that folder already encrypt , you can open only in Huawei's laptop .
so Idea transfer file is do like before , with linux and etc so , that file without encrypt so you can open in another laptop . ( this case only if that file without security in that Document )

2. Document usually with MS.Office file ( .doc .xls eand etc ) . and Huawei's have software protect office file , this is difficult to soft .
- you must have permission for that file , if you don't have permission with huawei laptop also you can open that file . because first time you open that file will be connect with server's .
- if you have permission but read only , so you only can read that file with huawei's laptop , so if you want open to another laptop you must make another file same with that file , ( if only for read you can use Capture software or recording software ) . but if Tool in XL ( macro in xls ) , i don't have idea for this case :( .

hope will be help :)

auto_art
2011-03-23, 01:16 PM
hey a simple methos for you all.
what my frend in huawei did..

he did instal one more operating system on HDD. so when he need to transfer file hrough usb ..he log into laptop using this OS. and then transfer files..simple & transparent...:)

add reps if u like.!

koepret
2011-03-23, 02:07 PM

he did instal one more operating system on HDD. so when he need to transfer file hrough usb ..he log into laptop using this OS. and then transfer files..simple & transparent...:)

add reps if u like.!

what OS your friends use .....? Linux ..? or still windows ..?
how about file with Office Right management system security ....?
any idea to open file with this security ...?

thanks a lot

auto_art
2011-03-23, 02:45 PM
he had installed one more xp in 2nd drive...& it is going fine. but u cannot open protected files..which are authoised to huawei persons only..!

koepret
2011-03-23, 11:54 PM
he had installed one more xp in 2nd drive...& it is going fine. but u cannot open protected files..which are authoised to huawei persons only..!

ooops, I'm sorry

I can copy files from Huawei laptop to others but the problem is opening documents protected by CPM

Huawei have double security for file ( Data Specally in Office file )

1. CPM = Only protect Computer but not maximum protect file , you can copy file to Flashdisk but you can not open in your laptop because , CPM will be encrypt that file in one folder , this is case you can transfer file base on LAN or another OS , is OK , but Note = this data without Office Right management system security ( so that mean that file without Office security ) .
2. Office Right management system security = This is protect file specially in Office , this is difficult to open another laptop because for first time you open that file will be connect with server , even laptop's also some times can not open if you don't have permission to access , so Only way to this document ,
- if only need to read make can use Capture software and make new file, and without Office security and you can do it like no 1 .
- if file with tool or another security ( Usually tool in .XLS ) , this can not to open in another laptop , for this case need help from master in this forum . :)

so for auto_art and justdream your file already have Office Right management system security , that reason you can not open that file . :) .

hope will give information :)

johny
2011-06-24, 12:25 AM
No way to bypass Dialup which gets disabled when CPM is installed ?

shatra
2011-06-24, 12:35 AM
just install another operating system in another drive of your hard disk to get rid from the log files due to cpm....i used to do it before n it is gud.....

adewijaya
2011-06-24, 12:47 AM
i have some file with this Huawei security, anyone in here can helping me to resolved?

koepret
2011-06-24, 02:39 AM
i have some file with this Huawei security, anyone in here can helping me to resolved?

huawei have 2 security CPM and IRM , and what issue security for your file ..?
may be need share your file in public sharing and i think many member will be help to solve it :)

thanks

justdream
2011-12-27, 04:02 AM
huawei have 2 security CPM and IRM , and what issue security for your file ..?
may be need share your file in public sharing and i think many member will be help to solve it :)

thanks
Nice Idea "Koepret"
Dears, kindly find below DOC from huawei Encrypted by their security system (RMS)
Please feedback, how to break this security systen and open it (knowledge should be free for all)

tester
2011-12-27, 04:25 AM
IRM/RMS is Microsoft technology which needs to check your permissions online in order to decrypt the document and give rights (read, modify, full control...)

Rights Management Services (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rights_Management_Services)

fahd
2012-01-08, 07:49 AM
Dear

u can use boot CD (mini windows) to copy the Huawei files

for RMS u can use the program Snagit 10 to make snapshoot or Web page as PDF with links
:rolleyes:
thanks

justdream
2012-01-08, 04:23 PM
Dear

u can use boot CD (mini windows) to copy the Huawei files

for RMS u can use the program Snagit 10 to make snapshoot or Web page as PDF with links
:rolleyes:
thanks

Thanks Dear, could I use Snagit to capture all document in one step,
or I've to do snapshot for each page individually

ventinel
2012-01-11, 02:04 PM

add reps if u like.!
would the another version of windows work or i have to install something like Linux???

helper
2012-01-25, 07:11 PM
better use the IP messagenger tool

zloy_qwer
2012-01-26, 04:36 AM
Dear friends.
Some information about CPM in this thread is wrong.

Actually CPM is tool which do following:
1. protect to write on USB/CD.
2. Log all operation if you copy LAN/Wifi/bluetooth.
3. Log if you have second operation system.
4. .. who know what else.

If you want copy material from huawei Laptop chose one of the way.
1. Loading LiveUSB/LiveDVD. (for example HirenCD)
2. copy using Virtual machine.

BUT N1! Huawei also have IRM protection for important documents. If you havent access to
Huawei domain - you will not open it, newer, krak is not exist.

BUT_N2! Huawei also implement hardware logging system, so some part of BIOS also log all operations,
CPM send log so sequrity department, beware!!!

tecnofull
2012-04-03, 12:12 AM
Hi, I am using VMWARE with WINXP and all the USB ports are open without problem to copy , also i am using bluetooth.
Regards.

liujie
2012-04-19, 04:33 PM
Hi, I am using VMWARE with WINXP and all the USB ports are open without problem to copy , also i am using bluetooth.
Regards.

So do I, using VMWare is safe for now but I dont know if somedays hw will improve the CPM & other things then we cant copy the material again from the laptop.

dmjoguns
2012-04-19, 05:11 PM
Be careful, because Huawei monitors your hardware status whenever you have that software: cpm installed.

dmjoguns
2012-04-19, 08:22 PM
In the alternative, you can search for the materials on the internet. it will be difficult to use snagit on 300 pages.

HU_Prof
2012-04-30, 11:12 PM
it is also very hard to Open RMS files if you have any idea please share it

HU_Prof
2012-04-30, 11:15 PM
note for copy any data from Hu computer it is very easy way just get Hirent CD which have Virtual window and boat from it and you can connect HDD and copy all your Computer without CPM sense it :)

tricky i tried several time :)