PDA

View Full Version : Download optimized POC settings for E******* GERAN

auto_art
2011-03-04, 07:43 PM
hi
PFA very well optimized settings for e******* gsm system..
these settings have been optimized by my self.. and are working very fantastically..

add reps/ thanks..

auto_art
2011-03-04, 07:44 PM
any suggestion or ques is welcomed..pl. implement it first in an cluster to see the effect..

it wil improve DCR, RX qual to a very decent value...

hendral
2011-03-13, 09:47 AM
hi
these settings have been optimized by my self.. and are working very fantastically..

add reps/ thanks..

I think this file is so short like this. Pls dont attach I dont recommend to download for someone else

auto_art
2011-03-13, 01:27 PM
I think this file is so short like this. Pls dont attach I dont recommend to download for someone else

dear i need to attach this because i can post it straight too. but without attachments credits wont rise i think.. we got credit with attachments only...also its not a copy paste from some post settings are personaly calculated before posting..!!

suggestions welcome.

hendral
2011-03-13, 08:16 PM
dear i need to attach this because i can post it straight too. but without attachments credits wont rise i think.. we got credit with attachments only...also its not a copy paste from some post settings are personaly calculated before posting..!!

suggestions welcome.

I think all of us want to increase his credit. But pls you post valuable file and some one else get more information and knowledge.

I also think sort file, It is better you give freely. It is not attached.

auto_art
2011-03-14, 01:33 AM
I think all of us want to increase his credit. But pls you post valuable file and some one else get more information and knowledge.

I also think sort file, It is better you give freely. It is not attached.

dear

file is there...download text file & check it out..
final parameter values written there..

striker
2011-03-14, 01:40 AM
dear

file is there...download text file & check it out..
final parameter values written there..

the setting of POC it depends upon the scenario..thanks for your contribution...

electron
2011-03-14, 02:56 AM
Thanks my friend for your experience sharing but as all we are engineer all document and experiences should be with detail and evidences .

As i can see in your attached file IHO= Disabled . As per Alex priority of overcom to bad quality is:

Power Control< IHO< Urgency HO

But in this case you disabled one of important feature in RAN part that i have never seen in any document from E///

Also about your POC parameter Ssdesdl=96 i think it is very lazy power control as i remember default value is 90.

Could you please explain by detail about your parameter setting and how did you calculate this values?

Could you please explain (share the result) how did you measure the result ? as you said it is very fantastic setting.

Thanks

auto_art
2011-03-14, 02:15 PM
Thanks my friend for your experience sharing but as all we are engineer all document and experiences should be with detail and evidences .

As i can see in your attached file IHO= Disabled . As per Alex priority of overcom to bad quality is:

Power Control< IHO< Urgency HO

But in this case you disabled one of important feature in RAN part that i have never seen in any document from E///

Also about your POC parameter Ssdesdl=96 i think it is very lazy power control as i remember default value is 90.

Could you please explain by detail about your parameter setting and how did you calculate this values?

Could you please explain (share the result) how did you measure the result ? as you said it is very fantastic setting.

Thanks

yeah you are right..

but IHO was causing many many ho attempts because of very high interference there...we kno at every HO; HO power boost increases the power to peak value. resulting in power control algo to reinitiate its measurements as a result total noise floor increases in cluster..

there are many features which vendors suggest to use..but not all of them are useful some might have adverse effect too. i did settings through simulator i posted here earlier. till now i worked on DCR only, no physical optimization carried yet. we have very small spectrum 4.4 Mhz.

results PRE/POST attached here...

suggestions welcome.

justdream
2012-03-11, 04:21 AM
hi

add reps/ thanks..

Thanks a lot auto_art,
It's great idea to share parameters modifications you have tested and improved your KPIs
Just id you don't mind, could you please add in your Test file (complete parameter name) so I could map it to Huawei parameters?

Thanks, wish you all the best

electron
2012-03-11, 05:02 AM
yeah you are right..

but IHO was causing many many ho attempts because of very high interference there...we kno at every HO; HO power boost increases the power to peak value. resulting in power control algo to reinitiate its measurements as a result total noise floor increases in cluster..

there are many features which vendors suggest to use..but not all of them are useful some might have adverse effect too. i did settings through simulator i posted here earlier. till now i worked on DCR only, no physical optimization carried yet. we have very small spectrum 4.4 Mhz.

results PRE/POST attached here...

suggestions welcome.

Dear Auto_Art,

Thanks for your reply. But still it can not justify to disable IHO in any network. I think other experienced OPT engineer can confirm my words based on practical experiences. Regarding HOPB feature we can bypass it by new feature "Reduced power after HO" . Also i saw your pre and post KPI results. Could you please share some more details and your observations. Based on what logic you tuned the value like this . It can help all of us to understand the logic

Thanks

ardnahc
2012-03-25, 02:03 PM
thanks for sharing

mojiiiiii
2012-03-25, 02:51 PM
hi

add reps/ thanks..
does anyone have parameter mapping of e******* and Nokia?
i want to implement these parameters in NSN.
thanks in advance.