PDA

View Full Version : BCC - TSC Issues

Processor
2011-03-02, 05:43 PM
Please could someone kindly explain to me the possible effects of a site/cell having its BCC and TSC different.

Professionals please help here

rajmeena06
2011-03-02, 06:29 PM
Firstly mobile having Synchronization problem with the frequency.Mrs based decision will be delayed.MOC ,MTC

auto_art
2011-03-02, 07:12 PM
mobile will experience problem in BSIC decoding. as TSC is copy of bcc. if there is any dicrepency in this system performance will degrade.! keep bcc to tsc always.!

Processor
2011-03-02, 11:16 PM
I understand this fact but i would like to know which KPIs would be degraded or likely to be degraded.

mobile will experience problem in BSIC decoding. as TSC is copy of bcc. if there is any dicrepency in this system performance will degrade.! keep bcc to tsc always.!

electron
2011-03-03, 12:30 AM
I understand this fact but i would like to know which KPIs would be degraded or likely to be degraded.

Actually TSC is defined per CHGR in CHGR0 it is mandatory to define as BCC(we can not change it)

In CHGR 1 it will not affect much but since it is such kind of synchronization if in your hopping list number of frequency is less and site distance is short globally will affect drop due to lost of synchronization that you will observe drop due to other reason in E******* system for example

The second approach is TSC is sending in HO command also. It can affect on HO but it is not affective as theory is saying.

Hope it help you

srilasitha
2011-03-03, 04:38 PM
In most of the vendors BCCH channel group and hopping channel groups automatically get BCC as TSC.

for other channel groups TSC doesn't has any effect:(

plannerguy
2011-03-03, 05:42 PM
Hi

It will effect following KPIs.

1) RACH sucess as BCC required
2) HO failures....as BCC not decoded correctly

Regards
Plannerguy

RF engineer
2011-03-03, 09:50 PM
Please could someone kindly explain to me the possible effects of a site/cell having its BCC and TSC different.

Professionals please help here

It effect your TCH seizure .

BR