PDA

View Full Version : Actix cell ref with neighbur list

electron
2011-02-28, 06:57 AM
Hi,

Can any body please share a sample actix Cell ref(2G) which is contain neighbur list also?

I am going to use Actix Spotlight Missing neighbur analysis i need to see how is the cell ref estucture.

Thanks

kamy
2011-02-28, 08:35 AM
Hi,

Can any body please share a sample actix Cell ref(2G) which is contain neighbur list also?

I am going to use Actix Spotlight Missing neighbur analysis i need to see how is the cell ref estucture.

Thanks

quick screening on spotlight.chm you can check them out

sonerss
2011-02-28, 09:24 PM
Hi

I attached a simple tems cell file to actix cell file converter macro.. After the convert, you can use this actix cell file to make a cellref file..

BR

PS: Im waiting your rep & thanks ;)

Hi,
Thanks

kevin_h811
2011-03-04, 03:52 PM
Is there a converter from agilent or nemo to tems?

Regards//

sonerss
2011-03-04, 04:01 PM
Hi

Do you want to convert

Agilent to Tems or
Nemo to Tems??

Is there a converter from agilent or nemo to tems?

Regards//

kevin_h811
2011-03-04, 05:10 PM
Agilent to TEMS..Is it possible?

sonerss
2011-03-04, 05:34 PM
Hımm I havent tried yet.. Cos I havent used Agilent tool. I dont know its cell file... If you send me a sample Agilent cell file, I can try it to convert Tems Cell file format..

BR

Agilent to TEMS..Is it possible?

Processor
2011-03-26, 12:26 AM
Hi

I attached a simple tems cell file to actix cell file converter macro.. After the convert, you can use this actix cell file to make a cellref file..

BR

PS: Im waiting your rep & thanks ;)

Populating the neighbours would be a herculean task....do u per chance have a macro that can help with this?