PDA

View Full Version : BCCH.bsic of a new site

simmus0300
2011-02-19, 12:09 PM
Dear In GSM,i have to give bcch and bsic to the three cells of a new site.How can i do it quickly so that there is no interference with the neighbouring sites.

TechHW
2011-02-19, 06:14 PM
Two things very useful

1. Survey/ Pre DT drive information,
2. Neightbour plan in Map info or other tool.

sonerss
2011-02-19, 06:54 PM
Hi

If your vendor is E/// then you can run fas/icdm and find the interfered channels(frequencies)

BR

Dear In GSM,i have to give bcch and bsic to the three cells of a new site.How can i do it quickly so that there is no interference with the neighbouring sites.

srilasitha
2011-02-20, 03:36 PM
If you have a frequency planning tool it is very easy task

lot of mapinfo freq planing tools available eg:piano

simmus0300
2011-02-21, 12:44 PM
Hi

If your vendor is E/// then you can run fas/icdm and find the interfered channels(frequencies)

BR

can you tell complete procedure how to use fas/icdm in E//

sonerss
2011-02-22, 03:50 PM
hi simmus0300

you can find more info about your wanted.. Thanks for striker

Regards

http://www.finetopix.com/others/7845-macro-tool-ncs-fas-mrr.html

can you tell complete procedure how to use fas/icdm in E//

rohit.jain482
2011-03-05, 07:25 PM

Use MCOM tool to identify the site for which BCCH and BSIC have to be defined. Firstly draw a circl of 1km radius around this to identify which cells have a possibility of being the neighbor to this site. Try the best possible BCCH such that it does not have interference with cells possible neighbors or the cells falling within 1km boundary. After BCCH is chose for all three cells of the site BSIC can be any number between 00~77 provided none of the neighbors have the same BCCH-BSIC combination. BSIC can be same for all three cells.