PDA

View Full Version : Question Quick Auto Frequency plan

justdream
2011-02-19, 03:52 AM
Dears,

How could I do auto frequency plan for VIP cluster
I’d like to set specific range of frequencies for BCCHs + 1 guard band frequency + set remaining available frequencies for TCHs
(Please guide me how to do that but without collecting measurements data from live network, as I’m not in charge to do that)
Thanks in advance..

RF engineer
2011-02-19, 12:58 PM
Dears,

How could I do auto frequency plan for VIP cluster
I’d like to set specific range of frequencies for BCCHs + 1 guard band frequency + set remaining available frequencies for TCHs
(Please guide me how to do that but without collecting measurements data from live network, as I’m not in charge to do that)
Thanks in advance..

dear u have to check how many frequency u have to put frequency plan as to be BBH or SFH then what is the reuse the BCCH frequency 3/9,4/12,5/15,7/21 then TCH frequency plan .

normally use any application that wrok with mapinfo ( MIPT,piano,Mcom) u can put frequency without taking into consideration the Measurement. but this is not sure the frequency plan have good result.

BR

justdream
2011-02-19, 05:50 PM
thanks, but could I use piano or any mapinfo aplicationns for auto freq plan ??

If yes kindly tell me how

RF engineer
2011-02-19, 10:20 PM
thanks, but could I use piano or any mapinfo aplicationns for auto freq plan ??

If yes kindly tell me how

These application not make auto frequency plan you have to search by your self to assign frequency tools like ( Asset, AFP,,,,,).

BR

Alex_R
2011-03-07, 11:22 PM
you can use Atoll Planning tool to make auto frequency plan without live measurements just add NBs and make a prediction (Coverage by Transmitter) then calculate interference matrix
run the FP and u can get good result depending on your separations etc

Processor
2011-03-08, 11:43 PM
you can use Atoll Planning tool to make auto frequency plan without live measurements just add NBs and make a prediction (Coverage by Transmitter) then calculate interference matrix
run the FP and u can get good result depending on your separations etc

Give your neighbours 70% and your interference matrix 30%(presuming you dont want to use any measurements/counters at all)....always remeber to reserve jokers for clean-up

Also ensure you set your channel separations at 2 for same site but for neighbours you could use 1 if the area is very large and your BCCH small but if reverse is the case the 2 is the best way to go