PDA

View Full Version : Frequency plan overview

RF engineer
2011-02-11, 02:10 PM
Dears

I want you help if some one have tool or excel macro to check global frequency

to summerize the cells have Co channel and adjacnt channel frequency and neighbour with the same BCCH-BSIC , same MA list and HSN.

BR

lejun
2011-02-11, 06:43 PM
Hi friend,

We usually use planning tool for these tasks: i recommend Asset, has all these function.

Regards

RF engineer
2011-02-11, 10:51 PM
Hi friend,

We usually use planning tool for these tasks: i recommend Asset, has all these function.

Regards

hmm , if there is other application than asset is much better

BR

alg_optim
2011-02-16, 02:38 AM
You can use Nastar

B.R

pathloss
2011-02-16, 03:40 AM
Or you can use Atoll for this task.

roots
2011-02-16, 05:48 PM
Dears

I want you help if some one have tool or excel macro to check global frequency

to summerize the cells have Co channel and adjacnt channel frequency and neighbour with the same BCCH-BSIC , same MA list and HSN.

BR

With Optimi X-AFP, you can check everything related to FP and neighbouring.

If you need templates for Huawei, contact me.

BR

RF engineer
2011-02-16, 07:54 PM
With Optimi X-AFP, you can check everything related to FP and neighbouring.

If you need templates for Huawei, contact me.

BR

Dear

can you please send me .:cool:

BR

jitendracellplan
2011-07-12, 07:38 PM
hi sir,
PLs upload the Nastar

You can use Nastar

B.R

Resistor
2011-07-12, 10:23 PM
Hello RF Engineer,

I used to have a lot of stuff for Excel for tasks like those you mentioned, but it is now too old and unreliable (old Excel files, etc.). Instead, I have created for you a simple Excel checker for BCCH-BSIC (see attached). It shows you the main idea and you will be able easily to expand it by adding more columns (e.g. by adding a column with TCH and checking not just for co-channel BCCH-BSIC but also for co-channel TCH; then you can add a column for the neighbour list and check that too). All this can be done in Excel using string manipulations (I have used string concatenation, you may need to use also string search, e.g. as in checking whether a given cell is in the neighbour list of another cell).

Just to be clear: this is not off-the-shelf tool in Excel. This is an example, which can discover co-channel BCCH and co-channel BCCH-BSIC for cells and show the distance between them. You can then filter the results for distance between co-channel cells. I have created this for you to give you some ideas how simple tasks, like those mentioned by you, could be done using Excel. My thought was not to give you a ready-made tool, but to give you the idea and the confidence that you can easily do such things yourself.

Regards,
Resistor

If the above was useful to you, please do remember to add "Thanks" and add "Reputation".