PDA

View Full Version : digital map for veritune

rasar00
2011-02-06, 12:22 AM
dear all

i installed veriutne and i am facing a problem with load the terrain data . when i try to add terrian data it asks for format call Cellopt mesh format (CMF) and i dont know how to get this format of digital map can anyone help me

kahnoie
2011-06-27, 05:31 PM
I have the same problem.
In preferences, the path actually points to
C:\Program Files\Optimizer\Example Data\terrain.xml and
C:\Program Files\Optimizer\Example Data\antenna.xml
Optimizer directory itself doesnt exist and the xml files are not present in C:\Program Files\Actix\Veritune folder either.
I do not have any veritune documentation either and the help option doesnt tell much about the format of these files.

redendo
2011-06-27, 05:44 PM
Hi,

Try to use "Antenna manager" and "Terain Manager" by reading the help to get your request:p

kahnoie
2011-06-27, 05:57 PM
The Actix Analyzer attribue help shows nothing for these two keywords - "Antenna manager" and "Terain Manager"

seedweb
2011-07-12, 11:54 PM
dear all

i installed veriutne and i am facing a problem with load the terrain data . when i try to add terrian data it asks for format call Cellopt mesh format (CMF) and i dont know how to get this format of digital map can anyone help me

I‘m sorry,but what is veriutne?used in Actix?Can anyone tell me!Thanks!

liukang
2011-07-23, 12:48 AM
dear all

Dear rasar00 and all, map for veritune must be CMF format. You can convert Elevation Grid format (map for Planet, Atoll, Enterprise) to CMF format (use terrain manager).

Good luck!