PDA

View Full Version : TEMS Investigation 12 features

gsmman2006
2011-01-30, 10:33 PM
ƒGSM, GPRS, EDGE, GAN (UMA), WCDMA, HSPA, HSPA+, CDMA (including EV-DO Rev A), WiMAX, and LTE

support ƒSupport for more than 230 devices from Sony E*******, E*******, ********, Nokia, LG, Samsung, Qualcomm TM, and Qualcomm chipset-based vendorsƒ

Support for Android and Windows Mobile®-based smartphonesƒ

Newly supported terminals include: Sony E******* X10, Nokia C5, Sierra Wireless Aircard 312U, LG enV Touch, Samsung Omnia i910, HTC Touch Pro 2, Pantech UM175, Pantech UMW190, Huawei E398 (LTE/UMTS), and Pantech UML 290 (LTE/EV-DO)ƒ

Newly supported scanners include: PCTEL SeeGull MX and Andrew i.Scan®ƒSupport for LTE/UMTS and LTE/EV-DO dual mode measurementsƒGSM and WCDMA terminal scanningƒTEMS Pocket optionƒMRU optionƒExternal scanner support: PCTEL SeGull MX, SeeGull EX, SeeGull EX mini, SeeGull LX, Andrew i.Scan, DRT 4301A WiMAX, DRT 4301A LTE, Anritsu ML8720C, and Ascom SRU (Scanning Receiver Unit)ƒService testing including voice, video telephony, FTP, HTTP, UDP, TCP, Ping, e-mail, WAP, MMS, SMS, VoIP, and video streaming ƒService Control to control and automate testingƒAutomatic upload of logfilesƒAudio Quality Measurements, including PESQ (mobile-to-mobile and mobile-to-fixed)ƒVoIP PESQ measurementsƒSpeech Quality Index (MOS, dBQ), Video Streaming Quality Index (MOS), Mobile TV Quality Index (MOS), and Video Telephony Quality Index (MOS)ƒLayer 2 and 3 decodingƒIP protocol trace capabilitiesƒIn-building measurementsƒReal-time presentation of IEs and eventsƒTEMS Discovery for post-processing and reporting functionality including Google Earth™ export, RAN tuning reports, and KPI reports for voice, video telephony, video streaming, FTP, HTTP, e-mail, WAP, and MMSƒUser-configurable presentation windows, events, and threshold values ƒPredefined presentation windows including maps, line charts, bar charts, status windows, and message windowsƒUser-configurable logfile export including MDM format for CDMAƒ

Flexible packaging and licensing, including floating SW licensing solutionƒ

Windows® 7 and Windows® Vista compatible

VoIP testing with PESQ measurement
using the intuitive Service ControlSupporting the new PCTEL SeeGull MX scanner

LTE FEATURESƒ ƒLTE

measurements collected with Samsung devices, LG devices, and Qualcomm based devices ƒ LTE/UMTS and LTE/EV-DO dual mode measurementsƒ Support for PCTEL SeeGull MX, PCTEL SeeGull EX, Andrew i.Scan and DRT 4301A LTE scannersƒ More than 150 specific LTE IEs and eventsƒMore than 30 predefined LTE presentation windowsƒ Support for FTP, HTTP, Ping, UDP, TCP, and VoIP service testing in Service Controlƒ Serving and neighbor cell measurements ƒ LTE DL and UL informationƒ Throughput and delay measurementsƒ LTE scanning measurements include
signal scans for up to 12 EARFCNs, spectrum scan, and enhanced power scan (PCTEL only)