PDA

View Full Version : Pathloss 5

vivainter
2011-01-26, 07:20 PM
Dear all,
the program available in wireless Free Alliance seems to be ****** and works correctly with example available with program (Lagos) but when i tried to change area ( importing terrain, clutter etc) doesn't work.
Someone can help ?
Thanks

vivainter
2011-01-26, 08:22 PM
Please Help
Thanks

vivainter
2011-01-26, 09:22 PM
Please help.
Someone have tried Pathloss 5 outside demo example ?
Thanks

ali56s
2011-01-26, 11:50 PM
Please help.
Someone have tried Pathloss 5 outside demo example ?
Thanks
it working fully

rm77
2011-01-27, 06:12 PM
hI;

please could any one share pathloss 5 .
thanks in advance.

vivainter
2011-01-27, 07:15 PM
can someone please share pathloss5 example data with terrain and building ( or indicate the way to get terrain and building trought GLOBALMAPPER ?)
Thanks

zakiuddin
2011-01-27, 08:21 PM
can someone please share pathloss5 example data with terrain and building ( or indicate the way to get terrain and building trought GLOBALMAPPER ?)
Thanks

There are a couple of sites mentioned on Pathloss - Home (http://www.Pathloss.com) from where you can actually download the SRTM 3arc second data. GTOP30 worldwide data is provided along with the software PL40.

vivainter
2011-01-27, 08:34 PM
Thank you but you can download only terrain data. I'd like to add @ these terrain data , building data .
Is it possible export from Globalmapper program files able to import into pathloss?
Thanks

ivandgreat
2011-01-27, 10:07 PM
please share which forum where i can download the pathloss 5 with c***K.. thanks! :)

zakiuddin
2011-01-28, 07:34 PM
@ everyone...

PL 5 was once uploaded by besoeso.. i failed to locate it on this site.. so i uploaded the whole thing again.... it is not password protected and will be removed after one week. so please download it before i remove it..

pathloss 5 complete.rar - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download (http://www.4shared.com/file/QHVwFBUW/pathloss_5_complete.html)

Please click "Add Reputation" and "Thanks" if you find it useful

zakiuddin
2011-01-28, 07:37 PM
all credit goes to besoeso...

vivainter
2011-01-28, 10:16 PM
No feedback to add building to terrain for Pathloss 5 ?
No feedback to use any terrain ( maube traslate with Globalmapper) for pathloss 5 ?
Thanks

ivandgreat
2011-01-29, 06:15 AM
Please help. i always got this error.

The installer has insufficient priveleges to access this directory: c:\Program Files(x86)\pathloss 5. installation cannot continue. log on as an
administrator or contact your system administrator.

im administrator to my laptop but still got this error.

thanks in advance..:)

ChristopherAlbertini
2011-01-29, 06:26 AM
This happen on windows 7.
You need to enable the administrator account which is currently disabled.
Here is the procedure:

1. Right-click on My Computer icon on Desktop and select "Manage", it'll open "Computer Management" window. ( You can also open it by giving "compmgmt.msc" command in RUN dialog box or Startmenu Search box).

2. Goto "Local Users and Groups -> Users". In right-side pane double-click on "Administrator" account. It'll open its Properties. Deselect "Account is disabled" option and Apply it.

Thanks to Zak for this wonderful post...

ChristopherAlbertini
2011-01-30, 04:51 AM
Hi Zakiuddin,

I have installed the Pathloss 5 and configured a map but have noticed that map selection always switching to "No DEM Selection".

Is there anyway configure a default map?

zakiuddin
2011-01-30, 02:50 PM
@Christopher
in the "Configure Geographic System" menu, there's a "GIS files" tab. whenever you configure your DEM's or Clutters, you should save this configuration by saving it frm "GIS files". it would save your configuration in *.p5g format.

ivandgreat
2011-02-07, 01:53 PM
this is pl5 manual..

PL5_Manual.rar - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download (http://www.4shared.com/file/R2aOqQPC/PL5_Manual.html)

please add rep.. pm for password..

have a nice day...:)

zakiuddin
2011-02-07, 02:51 PM
this is pl5 manual..

PL5_Manual.rar - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download (http://www.4shared.com/file/R2aOqQPC/PL5_Manual.html)

please add rep.. pm for password..

have a nice day...:)

@ Ivandgreat...

I would like to point out two things here...
1. Make a new thread for PL5 manual... I believe the PL5 manual is integrated in the software itself and there won't be a standalone copy of the Manual but if there is, I won't be the only one excited. A new thread makes sure that everyone get the message.

2. Please remove the password or share your password in the default collection as per forum rules.

arun909
2011-02-07, 04:25 PM
Hi

Please don't violate forum rules.

ivandgreat
2011-02-07, 05:04 PM
@ Ivandgreat...

I would like to point out two things here...
1. Make a new thread for PL5 manual... I believe the PL5 manual is integrated in the software itself and there won't be a standalone copy of the Manual but if there is, I won't be the only one excited. A new thread makes sure that everyone get the message.

2. Please remove the password or share your password in the default collection as per forum rules.

Please disregard my post.. i will post a new one if still needed regarding PL5 manual, since its already integrated with it SW.
:(

rm77
2011-02-17, 11:31 PM
Dear pathloss users;
Please could anyone show me how to configure pl5 program options (pathloss 5) for once time ,because I’m facing a problem that I’ve to change these parameters for each link in transmission calculation(application –radio type ; multipath fading ;rain…) as you will notice in attached file.

Thanks in advance.

byja
2011-02-18, 03:37 PM
1. Start Pathloss 5.0 pl50.exe (NOT Pathloss 5.0 Link - pl50l.exe)
2. Go to menu above: Configure > Options > Default calculation options
3. Configure it the way you want it
4. Click on green check mark
5. Repeat to verify if configuration is the way you left it

After this it should be the way you configured for any new link you create. If you still have the same problem, maybe it's due to some user privileges issues (are you logged on as an administrator on this computer?).

rm77
2011-02-20, 06:32 PM
Dear byja;
Actually I’m logging as simple user and I think it’s the only cause of this problem.
I’ll talk with IT guy to change my profile for this tool.

astro
2011-02-25, 11:43 AM
Hi I was trying to get a copy of the Pathlos5 unfortunate the link is already remove, could anyone share with me a link in which I can download a copy of the Pathloss5,

thank you,
Astro

zakiuddin
2011-02-25, 02:22 PM
i am re-sharing the software; please download it in next 48 hours.

pathloss 5 complete.rar - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download (http://www.4shared.com/file/QHVwFBUW/pathloss_5_complete.html)

scumbie
2011-03-15, 10:06 PM

Is it possible you can re share ?

Thanks in advance

harrypotter
2011-03-27, 01:29 AM
Senior Members,

I followed procedure on the patch, it shows done and successful however when I tried to initialize the program and put any numbers and letters as instructed, it didnt work, Please help.

kamy
2011-03-27, 03:28 AM

my KIS showed virus inside, please double check

harrypotter
2011-03-27, 05:13 AM
What do you mean Kamy? Please explain.

etng
2011-03-27, 06:57 PM

is this update able with the latest patch from pahtloss..thanks

harrypotter
2011-04-10, 06:44 AM
Again, we need the PL5 manual. also if ther is a tutorial on this please share.

tanbao
2011-04-14, 05:30 PM
@ everyone...

PL 5 was once uploaded by besoeso.. i failed to locate it on this site.. so i uploaded the whole thing again.... it is not password protected and will be removed after one week. so please download it before i remove it..

Please click "Add Reputation" and "Thanks" if you find it useful

Dear friends,

now i have downloaded the latest update of pathloss 5, does anybody can help me how to install update pathloss 5 to my computer, thanks in advance :D

Andryawan
2011-05-12, 06:25 PM
Oh I missed downloading this link again :( :'(

could anyone share a link in which I can download an installer of the Pathloss5,

Regards,

m_afrasiabi
2011-06-04, 05:26 AM
Oh I missed downloading this link again :( :'(

could anyone share a link in which I can download an installer of the Pathloss5,

Regards,

Would you please upload the installer for Pathloss5 too, i couldnt find it in the forum or at least please guid me where to find it

thang271
2011-06-04, 01:12 PM
Would you please upload the installer for Pathloss5 too, i couldnt find it in the forum or at least please guid me where to find it

http://www.mediafire.com/?e2d8vzi6obi6w82

harrypotter
2011-06-04, 01:19 PM
does this includes the m******?

raja_liaqat
2011-12-28, 05:57 PM
is this *****ed tell me

romeo_apple
2012-01-09, 04:50 PM
hththth thank you if step
it working fully

ripan
2012-01-11, 05:25 PM
Again, we need the PL5 manual. also if ther is a tutorial on this please share.

I also need the manual for pl5 ..Were you able to get. Kindly share if you have .

Thanks

byja
2012-01-12, 08:35 AM
Old Pathloss v4 manual is good for at least 90% of things in Pathloss v5. Also, there's a doc folder in Pathloss' installation folder, and there you have some .pdf files which are also useful. So you probably already have most of the things that you need.