PDA

View Full Version : how to enable all features in echoid.exe

gokilaravee
2011-01-25, 08:09 PM
dear all masters,

how to enable all check boxes in wechoid.exe,

If we enable standrad custom,we can get dongle/emulator lock code directly.correct me if i am wrong.

If yes,how to enable all checkboxes.Is this possible by debugging.

zhgong007
2011-01-31, 04:57 AM
the status (enabled or disabled) is dependent on your computer, which means if your computer has the corresponding hardware, it will be enabled, otherwise it will be disabled (or greyed).

dear all masters,

If we enable standrad custom,we can get dongle/emulator lock code directly.correct me if i am wrong.

yogi_saw
2011-01-31, 03:35 PM
hardware parameters are needed to enable options, but the question is what will make the "standrad custom" on

gokilaravee
2011-01-31, 06:44 PM
yes,which parameter will enable standard custom???

zhgong007
2011-02-04, 10:58 PM
enabling a check box can be certainly achieved by reversing the echoid program. but it is not helpful to you. the hardware ID normally is soly dependent on the hardware that you have---for instance, if you have a usb dongle, then computer ID will be enabled. if you don't have, then computer ID will be disabled. even if you force this item to be enabled by reversing the target, you still don't know the unique computer ID. I feel that the same thing will be applied to "standard custom", although I don't understand what this item refers to.

yes,which parameter will enable standard custom???

gokilaravee
2011-02-05, 12:48 PM
i think custom standard indicates lock code which calculates based on dongle's serial no or write password etc..

pls can u give me some notes abt this..

yogi_saw
2011-02-05, 02:50 PM
i agree with u zhong:).....btw gokilravee u can enable chk box with attached tool
but no use. chk it.:)

telwind
2011-07-23, 04:10 PM
I found this but no dongle to try yet. hope it could help.
License Trouble Shooting Guide - Network - CID Key (http://www.scribd.com/doc/44281599/License-Trouble-Shooting-Guide-Network-CID-Key)

telwind
2011-09-01, 08:11 PM
dear all masters,

Can check the dongle lock code for some software.