PDA

View Full Version : NSN Flexi database extraction

bdplanner
2011-01-10, 05:32 PM
Dear members,
is there any tool to extract Flexi database (.xml format) to text format? The nokia database we have has .xml format which is needed to be converted to text or .xls format. I have worked with Exert which works for E******* but I dont know if there exist anything like for flexi.

I have attached the flexi database

lostsoul
2011-01-10, 09:47 PM
Hi,

I'm new of the forum so I can't download the xml.
I don't think it is a Flexi commissioning file (1.5 MB is too large); however any xml dump of NSN can be imported into NetAct PlanEditor (see the forum for ver 4.6). After imported you have a MS Access DB with the object in the class table.

bdplanner
2011-01-11, 11:00 PM
Hi,

I'm new of the forum so I can't download the xml.
I don't think it is a Flexi commissioning file (1.5 MB is too large); however any xml dump of NSN can be imported into NetAct PlanEditor (see the forum for ver 4.6). After imported you have a MS Access DB with the object in the class table.

Thanks. I have downloaded netact. Would u let me know how to import .xml file there? thanks.

lostsoul
2011-01-16, 07:35 AM
The import methods depends of the type of xml.
If you want to import RNC network dump, after select a blanck database, on the Planedit menu go to import\import acutal data, in the input form select the input profile according to the type of xml (usually default OSS XX CD X based on the NSN release software version).
Send me the xml in a PM if you want to know the exact input profile.

edysc3ll
2011-01-16, 01:00 PM
Dear members,
is there any tool to extract Flexi database (.xml format) to text format? The nokia database we have has .xml format which is needed to be converted to text or .xls format. I have worked with Exert which works for E******* but I dont know if there exist anything like for flexi.

I have attached the flexi database
thank guys for sharing

amr1287
2011-10-15, 10:42 AM
i coludnt download the file, i am asking if u can send it to me or upload it.

Thanks,