PDA

View Full Version : Download Frequency Scheduling Algorithms for LTE Networks

raednoor
2011-01-07, 08:16 PM
This is a master thesis shows difference in throughput and CINR for different frequency planning algorithms.

rasar00
2011-01-07, 08:42 PM
This is a master thesis shows difference in throughput and CINR for different frequency planning algorithms.
vary nice document this only for LTE

ncinta
2011-01-07, 11:38 PM
However useful it may be, it is freely available on the web:

http://upcommons.upc.edu/pfc/bitstream/2099.1/7816/1/memoria.pdf

WARNING TO THE FORUM: If you like to post things that are freely available on the web, with the purpose of sharing / cheating among forum friends as we pointed before and collecting points or reputation, forget it. Post original content and if not sure, post it for free.

Read Rules and regulation for posting!

Do not abuse the freedom given by the forum to use the positive or negative reputation, as KAMY did to my reputation at least once, because he felt bored. Work together to isolate and throw these people out of the forum. They are the the CANCER of this forum and probably others, cheated all along the way and in the sneakiest of ways decide to use NEGATIVE REP at will!

I did not use negative reputation now or EVER before but if regulations do not change, I WILL.

raednoor
2011-01-08, 12:01 AM
your words are very tough, so i prefer to respect each other and to pick up our words correctly since we are all engineers.

if KAMY did something which you do not like, this is not mean to blame and advise other members very badly.

(if there are some bad guys, not everyone intend to be like them)

ncinta
2011-01-08, 01:13 AM
You can download from the link I provided.
This is an attempt to clear the forum from bad actions and bad apples. Whatever one does affects the other forum members in more ways than one.

Feel free to post in any way you want and we will provide feedback appropriately. The comments were posted in a general sense, not particularly at you.

raednoor
2011-01-08, 01:32 AM
i know it is free, however a lot of documents describes this topic in the internet, so there should be people who makes search and list the best of the materials in the forum.

raednoor
2011-01-08, 10:40 PM
hopefully, next times i will take into considerations.