PDA

View Full Version : Question Export logfile after driving test

boythanhnam
2010-12-30, 02:46 AM
Hi all,
I want to export distance I've already gone from logfile driving test. I don't know way how to export it, please help me to resolved it. thanks!

itking
2011-07-13, 12:28 AM
what software you are using.............Nemo/Tems inv or any other

boythanhnam
2011-07-13, 01:52 AM
what software you are using.............Nemo/Tems inv or any other
Hi, itking, I'm using Tems inv but i don't know how to export number of kilometers from logfile. Do you know export it? Please help me to export it.

student21
2011-07-13, 04:09 PM
there is no tool that records the distance driven... :rolleyes:
try to estimate roughly on the map. next time take note of KM_START and KM_END of each logfile, based on the car's indicator. ;)

MRO3
2011-07-14, 03:15 AM
IF u have map info its possible

export the log on the map

redraw the routes with ruler and check the distance

Rooster[BG]
2011-07-14, 04:11 AM
Actix calculates the distance in its own parameter - "Distance".

BR

thuti
2011-07-14, 11:56 AM
Hi all,
I want to export distance I've already gone from logfile driving test. I don't know way how to export it, please help me to resolved it. thanks!

I think you are newbie. Your username show me that you live in Vietnam? What's the name company that you work for?

To export logfile after you drive test. You can use TEMS and Mapinfo. In TEMS, you export with formating *.mif (you can export RxLevSub, Quality, TA, SQI,... RSCP, EcNo, SC,...). Then, you use mapinfo to open file you exported by TEMS. :D

student21
2011-07-14, 02:42 PM
I think you are newbie. Your username show me that you live in Vietnam? What's the name company that you work for?

To export logfile after you drive test. You can use TEMS and Mapinfo. In TEMS, you export with formating *.mif (you can export RxLevSub, Quality, TA, SQI,... RSCP, EcNo, SC,...). Then, you use mapinfo to open file you exported by TEMS. :D

i believe you are a bit rude... he might have no experience and his location is not so important at all... your tone indicates superiority... try some humbleness
besides that, i guess you have also a problem with the English language...
he specifically indicated
how to export number of kilometers from logfile
therefore, i know it is not possible, after the drivetest itself to count the km.
Rooster says it is possible using Actix... i think he means linear distance with the ruler on the map, which is the only way to try to get some info.
your reply is regarding the procedure of exporting from TI to MI... by the way, TI is able to export directly to MI, in tab format...

cheers

thuti
2011-07-14, 08:32 PM
i believe you are a bit rude... he might have no experience and his location is not so important at all... your tone indicates superiority... try some humbleness
besides that, i guess you have also a problem with the English language...
he specifically indicated
therefore, i know it is not possible, after the drivetest itself to count the km.
Rooster says it is possible using Actix... i think he means linear distance with the ruler on the map, which is the only way to try to get some info.
your reply is regarding the procedure of exporting from TI to MI... by the way, TI is able to export directly to MI, in tab format...

cheers

:D. I guess that his location same with my location. And I don't have any idea that you said in your reply. The ability of English language has some problem because my English is not good. :D My languages are in disorder between mother-tongue, English and Chinese. :p In near future, I'm trying (near future tense) to upgrade the ability of speaking and writing English. :kiss:.

You should learn how to be Polite Person :$. And you shouldn't mid-understand about any one.:Q:hug: