PDA

View Full Version : Drive Test Strange Problem

Ericsson_RND
2010-12-16, 11:38 PM
Dear All,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
Can somebody explain to me what is the solution for the below problem.<o:p></o:p>
(during the drive test in the field for specific site and while we locked on the BCCH for the required sectors all the 6 sectors (900 sectors 1,2 and 3 and 1800 sectors 4,5 and 6) can be observed.<o:p></o:p>
When we make normal drive test for the same site it seems that there is only one sector is serve around 360 around the site. I mean the other sectors are not shown in the DT and no handover occurred intra cell.<o:p></o:p>
Thanks for usual support

Regards
Ahmed Al-Shawi<o:p></o:p>

guruvai
2010-12-17, 01:46 AM
How do you surmise on this?

When we make normal drive test for the same site it seems that there is only one sector is serve around 360 around the site.
Do you have something to show to make things clear?

Ericsson_RND
2010-12-17, 02:00 AM
Hello Dear,

I will try to upload the log file.

Regards
Ahmed Al-Shawi

sonerss
2010-12-18, 04:09 PM
Maybe other cell weren't active :)

Please share the log file

BR

Hello Dear,

I will try to upload the log file.

Regards
Ahmed Al-Shawi

Ericsson_RND
2010-12-18, 05:06 PM
Dear Friends;

Kindly find the log file uploaded to the below link

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FDJQAQLQ)

Regards
Ahmed Al-Shawi

sonerss
2010-12-18, 05:54 PM
Hi

BCCH:671 was serving BCCH and It didnt handover any cells. Be sure BCCH:671 has got a neighbours?

Dear Friends;

Kindly find the log file uploaded to the below link

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FDJQAQLQ)

Regards
Ahmed Al-Shawi

Ericsson_RND
2010-12-18, 08:11 PM
Dear Sonerss,

Actually I checked the neighbour issue and it was defined for the other cells for the same site but after checking this issue with BSS team they said that there is parameter which control the handover between the cells for the same site and its status was active once they turned off this parameter it should handover properly, my experiance with ******** and recently joined e******* equipment i will check and give the clear result about this parameter,

Thanks for your interest

Ahmed Al-Shawi