PDA

View Full Version : Original Error Actix "File expect data is corrupt or missing"

krlitos
2010-12-10, 09:35 AM
Hi, anybody help me with a error the Actix, when open the log file show the information error "File expect data is corrupt or missing".

Thanks for the help

Krlos.

redendo
2010-12-10, 09:42 AM
which version?
check if your logs format are supported or check your logfiles, maybe a wrong files or something else.

krlitos
2010-12-10, 09:45 AM
I have Actix version 4.05.176.859. The logs to open is the TEMS Ascom 9.1.4.

redendo
2010-12-10, 10:01 AM
it seems to be an old version that can't support tems 9.1.4 logs.
check the release note coming with setup package the supported lofiles format

telwind
2010-12-10, 07:12 PM
Your actix license is missing feature and doesnt support the log format (spotlight lic doesnt support tems pocket etc) Or the log file is corrupted.

drJaser
2011-02-13, 07:51 PM
I have the same situation..
TEMS Pocket 5.3.1 logfiles can't be opened in Actix (4.05.220.665 = jan 2011 release)

Logfile is not corrupted because it can be opened in TEMS Investigation DC 9.0.4 and RA 9.1.4

Maybe really license problem as telwind stated before ?

Anyone with solution ?

BR,
drJ.

MRO3
2011-02-16, 05:21 PM
we face this problem on logfiles with small size like less than 100 kb

Darko
2011-02-16, 06:16 PM
I saw many of those... Usually small log files. They can be opened in TEMS, but amount of data in these log files is small.
I usually ignore them after check in TEMS for possible failures.

drJaser
2011-02-16, 10:12 PM
I have 3 logfiles.. each of them bigger than 1MB... no one can be opened.

it's not filesize matter..

gageloz
2011-07-13, 05:14 PM
Hi, anybody help me with a error the Actix, when open the log file show the information error "File expect data is corrupt or missing".

Thanks for the help

Krlos.

Hi
Krlos did you solve this problem?;).

I have also this kind of problem.Yesterday i can load the TEMS log files,today i try same log file but it fails.For nemo files there is no problem.

kamy
2011-07-13, 05:23 PM
Hi
Krlos did you solve this problem?;).

I have also this kind of problem.Yesterday i can load the TEMS log files,today i try same log file but it fails.For nemo files there is no problem.

upload logifles here, i'll check them for you
kamy

TEMS
2011-07-13, 05:36 PM

Thanks for the help

Krlos.

hi friend
I think your actix missing some feature of license,
Please upload you log file i can help you to check it

:handshake:handshake:handshake:handshake:handshake:handshake:handshake:handshake:handshake:handshake:handshake:handshake:handshake:handshake:handshake:handshake:handshake

gageloz
2011-07-13, 08:17 PM
upload logifles here, i'll check them for you
kamy

Hi Kamy;

I upload the file.
I have Actix version 4.05.225.01. I also try it with 4.05.220.665.
I think this problem is related with license.Because i also try it with actix which have legal license and dont have any problem but it does not have a full license.:)

venom
2011-07-13, 08:53 PM

Thanks for the help

Krlos.

Incorrect License File, you need to load the different lservrc file. If you don't have it then let me know and i'll share it :)

gageloz
2011-07-13, 09:08 PM
Incorrect License File, you need to load the different lservrc file. If you don't have it then let me know and i'll share it :)

Hi venom;

I will be very happy if we can solve my problem.

I have license file but this doesnt work more than one ore two days. I know that if i install actix again ,it work only one or two days and this is very interesting case.And as i say before i have problem with TEMS logs, i try also NEMO logs and dont have any problem.

:)

TEMS
2011-07-13, 10:57 PM
Hi venom;

I will be very happy if we can solve my problem.

I have license file but this doesnt work more than one ore two days. I know that if i install actix again ,it work only one or two days and this is very interesting case.And as i say before i have problem with TEMS logs, i try also NEMO logs and dont have any problem.

:)

Ok please share you license i think i can help you to extend time and please upload your log file also

seedweb
2011-07-14, 01:46 PM

Thanks for the help

Krlos.

Maybe you should change ur license file now!

gageloz
2011-07-14, 02:23 PM
[QUOTE=TEMS;139969]Ok please share you license i think i can help you to extend time and please upload your log file also[/QUOTE

Hi
For new license file what should i share with you. lservrc file you mean.

TEMS
2011-07-14, 07:14 PM
[QUOTE=TEMS;139969]Ok please share you license i think i can help you to extend time and please upload your log file also[/QUOTE

Hi
For new license file what should i share with you. lservrc file you mean.

Hi friend
yes that right, and don't forget send log file also

gageloz
2011-07-14, 08:05 PM
[QUOTE=gageloz;140056]

Hi friend
yes that right, and don't forget send log file also

Hi TEMS;

I attached the files that you want.

TEMS
2011-07-14, 10:49 PM
[QUOTE=TEMS;140088]

Hi TEMS;

I attached the files that you want.

hi friend
the problem become form you version of actix please use last version

gageloz
2011-07-15, 04:38 PM
[QUOTE=gageloz;140104]

hi friend
the problem become form you version of actix please use last version

Hi friends
vey happy for your interrest.
But i tried same log file with the older version of actix which have legal license belongs to my comany but it does not not have full license( ex:i can not use network image or repository options) and there was no problem.

To use full options i have another actix and it has emulator license but after install one or two days i ican not load TEMS logs.In first day i dont faced any problem with the Tems log files.;)

gageloz
2011-07-18, 07:47 PM
[QUOTE=gageloz;140244][QUOTE=TEMS;140118]

Hi friends
But i tried same log file with the older version of actix which have legal license belongs to my comany but it does not not have full license( ex:i can not use network image or repository options) and there was no problem.

To use full options i have another actix and it has emulator license but after install one or two days i ican not load TEMS logs.In first day i dont faced any problem with the Tems log files.;)[/QUOTE

IS ANYBODY HAVE IDEA ABOUT MY PROBLEM?

TEMS
2011-07-20, 10:09 PM

Hi friends

To use full options i have another actix and it has emulator license but after install one or two days i ican not load TEMS logs.In first day i dont faced any problem with the Tems log files.;)[/QUOTE

Please post your license here i will help you to check it

seedweb
2011-07-20, 10:17 PM

Hi friends

You can load tems log for more times(the same log),like 5 times、6 times....there are some chance to load it.
But i think it cause by your license file!