PDA

View Full Version : How to get details (coordinates, Rx_lev) of TEMS logfiles

freakturd06
2010-12-02, 04:49 PM
Hi guys,
How can I get coordinate details as well as Rx_Lev and Quality of TEMS logfiles. I exported it as text file and open it in notepad but can't see these details. Also, is there a tool to plot Rx_Lev and Qual in GE color coded according to set Rx_Lev and Qual Ranges when the data are gathered by the DT tool. I saw here logfile_to_kml creator but are there any available tool of the same functionality or better.
Thanks and appreciate any help.

telwind
2010-12-02, 05:10 PM
in the Information Elements export you add longitude and latitude. The exported text file will included coordinate information.

You could load my attached setting to export to text file with lon,lat, rxlev and rxqual information.

freakturd06
2010-12-02, 05:23 PM
Hi my friend,
What TI version are you using? I'm using 8.1. I don't see the options you attached. I have only this.

telwind
2010-12-02, 05:42 PM
Hi my friend,
What TI version are you using? I'm using 8.1. I don't see the options you attached. I have only this.

just double click on the exporting file (or select the exporting then click edit).

Then select text file under format and click setup

then select the elements you want, save or load a existing setting if you have the repeated jobs.

almost versions (8 or later) have same.

FFETIQUE
2010-12-12, 01:00 PM
Hello guys,

I use Tems 12.0 and I'm not bale to upload *.log files in Actix (message error "file corrupted").
I have to export the logfiles with Tems?
In which format?

Thanks.

FF

striker
2010-12-12, 01:14 PM
Hi guys,
How can I get coordinate details as well as Rx_Lev and Quality of TEMS logfiles. I exported it as text file and open it in notepad but can't see these details. Also, is there a tool to plot Rx_Lev and Qual in GE color coded according to set Rx_Lev and Qual Ranges when the data are gathered by the DT tool. I saw here logfile_to_kml creator but are there any available tool of the same functionality or better.
Thanks and appreciate any help.

Use nemo analyzer you can export it directly to google...

uel888
2010-12-12, 03:49 PM
Hello guys,

I use Tems 12.0 and I'm not bale to upload *.log files in Actix (message error "file corrupted").
I have to export the logfiles with Tems?
In which format?

Thanks.

FF
You need lastest version of Actix.

telwind
2010-12-12, 10:18 PM
You need lastest version of Actix.

the latest is Nov 2010 still not support tems 12. hope next release could support.