PDA

View Full Version : E/// CDD and STS Analysis (GSM)

johny
2010-12-01, 08:51 PM
View as pdf pls; also If you find these docs helpfull pls add reputation I am having trouble downloading documents of my interest !

johny
2010-12-02, 01:48 AM
View as pdf pls; also If you find these docs helpfull pls add reputation I am having trouble downloading documents of my interest !

Guys: I am having trouble downloading docs. what's that about ?

Darko
2010-12-02, 02:39 AM
Everything works fine... check again...

johny
2010-12-03, 05:11 PM
I get this message when i click on the file i want to download:

johny, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Also, the file i try to download is a text file while it should not be a text file it is a W10E******* CDMA Library !

Pls help !

telwind
2010-12-03, 05:14 PM
I get this message when i click on the file i want to download:

johny, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Also, the file i try to download is a text file while it should not be a text file it is a W10E******* CDMA Library !

Pls help !

take a tour to Announcements you will have the answer.

johny
2010-12-03, 06:41 PM
Got the answer thank you so much; am embarrased I din read that section before :D