PDA

View Full Version : video call on msn messenger

Yenthanh
2010-11-03, 06:08 PM
Hi,

This maybe out of topic for this forum, but I am just hoping that someone already encountered this problem and maybe able to help me.

I received a complaint from one of our subscriber regarding problem when doing a video call in msn messenger via mobile internet ( that is, using a HS USB stick ). I did tried and encountered the same. The video call just turned black and after a while was disconnected, it seems to be a time out. It cannot established the call to the other msn user with this error message (The network or computer you are trying to reach is experiencing a problem. Please try again later.) I did tried by using our corporate LAN, and it was ok. I did made a googling on the net regarding this error, and yes there might be some issue with some settings when connected with DSL or personal routers, but don't find any when it comes to HS USB stick.

Does anyone encountered this same kind of situation and was able to resolve it. Am begging you to share.

Thank you.

regards,

cesimkaol
2010-11-03, 09:46 PM
Moreover,you can text on msn with usb stick,you are lucky...we encounter that we can connect ,but we when somebody write me ı could not get text ,and when ı write ,my text could not sent to destination...