PDA

View Full Version : Moshell - GPEH

sonerss
2010-11-01, 08:48 PM
Hi

Can I take GPEH stats data for using moshell? and How?

thanks

mbobbyd
2010-11-21, 03:07 AM
I take it from your question you want to use a predefined event scanner to check GPEH events. (All commands are in BOLD).

log on to RNC, then:

use emom uetr to display list of events available for each kind of scanner. You should get a print -/var/opt/e*******/jarxml/event/EVENT_RNC_GPEH_G_1_0.txt followed by event types.
list all scanners to find their states using command pst
choose a SUSPENDED scanner - normally 30000 and above - Note you can create your own scanner using pcr.
use pset to set filters eg to set a GPEH scanner for all events on all cells use pset 30006 all all.
note format of pset- you can adjust parametrs to filter down on an event such as handover or add a UE fraction. I can't help you any further on filtering as I do not know what you want to do specifically!

pset[d] <scan-filter>|<scan-proxy> <event-filter>|<event-file>|all
[<moGroup>|<moFilter>|all] [<ue-fraction>]

use pgets to obtain the total number of events activated, a list of filters and the list and number of events in scanner eg pgets PREDEF.30006.GPEH
note format of pgets-
pgets[m][n][r] [<scan-filter>|<scan-proxy>] [<contents-filter>]

Hope that helps...

sonerss
2010-11-23, 05:09 AM
Thanks for your help mbobbyd

I'll try it tomarrow..

I take it from your question you want to use a predefined event scanner to check GPEH events. (All commands are in BOLD).

log on to RNC, then:

use emom uetr to display list of events available for each kind of scanner. You should get a print -/var/opt/e*******/jarxml/event/EVENT_RNC_GPEH_G_1_0.txt followed by event types.
list all scanners to find their states using command pst
choose a SUSPENDED scanner - normally 30000 and above - Note you can create your own scanner using pcr.
use pset to set filters eg to set a GPEH scanner for all events on all cells use pset 30006 all all.
note format of pset- you can adjust parametrs to filter down on an event such as handover or add a UE fraction. I can't help you any further on filtering as I do not know what you want to do specifically!

pset[d] <scan-filter>|<scan-proxy> <event-filter>|<event-file>|all
[<moGroup>|<moFilter>|all] [<ue-fraction>]

use pgets to obtain the total number of events activated, a list of filters and the list and number of events in scanner eg pgets PREDEF.30006.GPEH
note format of pgets-
pgets[m][n][r] [<scan-filter>|<scan-proxy>] [<contents-filter>]

Hope that helps...