PDA

View Full Version : What is this..?

manson
2010-10-25, 08:26 PM
you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I can't download anything but i have credit..

salamanda1969
2010-10-25, 08:31 PM
Same issue here. very frustrating after we try to share and then ... this annoying message pops up when we download.
Anyone who can shed light, pls help the newbies. :confused:

cheers.

zeuscane
2010-10-25, 08:38 PM
Read this tread
http://www.finetopix.com/88604-post1.html

zeuscane

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I can't download anything but i have credit..

salamanda1969
2010-10-25, 09:39 PM
All newbies,

Extracted from Announcement page:

Download Permission
1.Junior member can't download attachment from 2010-06-17

2.Junior member to Member promotion rules changed:
junior member --> Member: need 1 posts and registered for more than 3 days and reputation >=15(from July 1,2010);
Member --->Junior: less than 1 posts or reputation <15.
so every new user need wait for 3 days and post at least 1 posts and 15 reputations before he/she can download attachments.

patience .... & meditation required :L