PDA

View Full Version : Change CBCH Language

electron
2010-10-22, 03:55 AM
Dear Friends,

On which GSM node we can manage CBCH language in E******* system. Actually i want to change a CBCH message to Russian .What is complete process and commands ?

Thanks

tester
2010-10-22, 05:29 AM
Try to contact with your Cell Broadcast Center engineers. They should to know does your network support this feature or not.

By the way if you use E/// BSS&NSS it does not means that CBC also is from E///.

electron
2010-10-24, 03:44 PM
Try to contact with your Cell Broadcast Center engineers. They should to know does your network support this feature or not.

By the way if you use E/// BSS&NSS it does not means that CBC also is from E///.

Thanks for reply ,But as i am asking for 2G system and as far as i know CBCH center is a node in 3G technology any new idea about CBHCH language selection in 2G specially in E/// equipments?

In which node of the network we can change it?(BSC or MSC...)

Thanks

mojiiiiii
2010-10-24, 04:02 PM
Thanks for reply ,But as i am asking for 2G system and as far as i know CBCH center is a node in 3G technology any new idea about CBHCH language selection in 2G specially in E/// equipments?

Thanks

in NOKIA it is done in BSC node.

The CBC (Cell Broadcast Centre) interface feature replaces the local or remote MMI control. When CBC connection is used in the BSC, only an output (local or remote) of CB messages and CBCH (http://127.0.0.1:43231/NED/NED?action=retrieve&library=s10_5ed2&identifier=general_glossary&edition=6&language=en&coverage=global&encoding=xhtml_1_0&component=data&item=data&pointer=id05428#id05428) loads is possible. On the other hand when CBC connection is not used in the BSC then all MML commands are possible.

Each page of a CBS message sent to the MS by the BTS is a fixed block of 88 octets as coded in GSM 04.12, version 7.0.0. This is sent on the channel allocated as CBCH by GSM 05.02, version 7.5.0. The 88 octets of the CBS message are formatted as described in Message content (http://127.0.0.1:43231/NED/NED?action=retrieve&library=s10_5ed2&identifier=neibx3xsxx_ns20&edition=6&language=en&coverage=global&encoding=xhtml_1_0&component=data&item=data&pointer=eneibx3xsxx.ns20-jun12110292585#eneibx3xsxx.ns20-jun12110292585)
Octet No 1-2 Serial Number 3-4 Message Identifier 5 Data Coding Scheme 6 Page Parameter 7-88 Content of Message

mojiiiiii
2010-10-24, 04:07 PM

Thanks

Cell Broadcast Data Coding Scheme

The Cell Broadcast Data Coding Scheme indicates the intended handling of the
message at the MS, the alphabet/coding, and the language (when applicable).
Any reserved codings are assumed to be the default alphabet (the same as
codepoint 0000 1111) by a receiving entity. The octet is used according to a
coding group which is indicated in bits 7 - 4.

tester
2010-10-24, 04:41 PM
CBC is also used in 2G networks.
Maybe some vendors integrate it to BSS or NSS part.
In our 2G network we use CBC from Celltick (http://www.celltick.com)

zee86
2010-12-14, 04:00 AM
Dear Friends,

On which GSM node we can manage CBCH language in E******* system. Actually i want to change a CBCH message to Russian .What is complete process and commands ?

Thanks

In E******* in BSC you can wright your msg there is language option i will attached CBCH DT tomorrow