PDA

View Full Version : Low CSSR PS and HS

dadiono
2010-10-19, 11:49 PM
Dear Proffesional,
I have problem about low CSSR PS and HS, with implementation in Native IP in a new site. As before, with ATM there is no problem with that.
Does anyone know how to check sequence of troubleshooting?

koling
2010-10-20, 01:24 AM
Dear Proffesional,
I have problem about low CSSR PS and HS, with implementation in Native IP in a new site. As before, with ATM there is no problem with that.

so do i, any one post some guidance?

mirc84
2010-10-20, 02:47 AM
Have a look on the config of ip paths. Have a look on the alarms. Look on the counters at cell level for ps drop and try to figure out which caues the drop. On hat equip are you working? maybe i could give you some sugestions.
Good luck!

oswe
2010-11-23, 08:17 AM
Have a look on the config of ip paths. Have a look on the alarms. Look on the counters at cell level for ps drop and try to figure out which caues the drop. On hat equip are you working? maybe i could give you some sugestions.
Good luck!

have a look to IP packet losses counters.
we always have problems with middle-equipment (mux or whatever) which increases PS-access failures.

tsiz
2010-11-23, 08:45 AM
Dear Proffesional,

Check if the traffic descriptors that define the AAl2 are configured properly for Class B_C_D profiles. You might want to restart the CBU and the RAX boards.

kcrb
2010-11-25, 12:22 PM
oops,
Your problem sounds like ours. We have CSSR PS and HS problem also. And we found that the problem originated from Node congestion, im not sure whether node congestion is, Node B or RNC. Im using 3G E******* RAN P7, which quipment did you use?