PDA

View Full Version : How I can learn a NodeB is in-building(indoor)?

vasili_koslov
2010-10-14, 07:35 PM
Hi ,

I m planning a ATOLL UMTS project and have a cell database.But I dont have a information indoor NodeB or not . Assuming that I can look from OSS to this info with MOshell or OSS explorer. Which parameter must be look in E******* NodeB?

Best Regards

zee86
2010-12-05, 04:34 AM
Hi ,

I m planning a ATOLL UMTS project and have a cell database.But I dont have a information indoor NodeB or not . Assuming that I can look from OSS to this info with MOshell or OSS explorer. Which parameter must be look in E******* NodeB?

Best Regards

bor i need RET integration script if you have please attached here

zee86
2010-12-14, 11:05 AM
Hi ,

Best Regards

bro i need Atoll doc can you help me please share

vasili_koslov
2010-12-14, 04:40 PM
Hi brother,

You can find Atoll doc from this forum.Search atoll this forum.there are very doc this about.

adedia
2010-12-17, 09:16 AM
It's not really difficult. Ask around there must be specific naming convention used to distinguish indoor

KellyL
2010-12-17, 12:46 PM
Just seach atoll in this forum, you can find what you want.

dekili
2011-01-08, 02:01 AM
If I understand it right, you need to find out what NodeBs are indoor before making the Atoll model? Check antennas that are related to the cells and cells to NodeBs. You will have antennas with lower gain and you can see 2-3 model from Kathrein catalog (exact names and model) what antennas are used for indoor coverage.
You can also check NodeB model. It depends on vendor, but in the network you usually have 1-2 NodeB models used for indoor.
With those two information you will be able to locate indoor NodeBs, at least most of them.