PDA

View Full Version : Question SD drop other reason.

guruvai
2010-10-07, 08:24 PM
Hi experts,

I have high SDCCH drop for 'other reason' mainly. TCH drop is good (even below 1%) but SD drop exceeds 2%. SDCCH power control is disabled for the network and no power ctrl setting defined for SD. I have checked the neighbor relations, its ok.

please help in this reagard.

br//guruvai

kais
2010-10-07, 10:32 PM
say wich vendor & wich time slot configuration ?

Hi experts,

I have high SDCCH drop for 'other reason' mainly. TCH drop is good (even below 1%) but SD drop exceeds 2%. SDCCH power control is disabled for the network and no power ctrl setting defined for SD. I have checked the neighbor relations, its ok.

br//guruvai

guruvai
2010-10-07, 11:34 PM
say wich vendor & wich time slot configuration ?

The vendor is E******* and and SDCCH/8 are on TN 1 2 3.

br//guruvai

mulham_kh
2010-10-08, 01:10 AM
Hi experts,

br//guruvai

hi
if u r using sfh try to change the chgr and check the mrr maybe you have over shooting
regards

icebreaker05
2010-10-08, 04:56 AM
Hi experts,

br//guruvai

Hi,

Also check DIP quality. Check related errors on the frames..
<dtqup:dip=31rbl2;
DIGITAL PATH QUALITY

UNACCEPTABLE PERFORMANCE LEVEL
INCOMING DIRECTION
DIP SECTION T1 N-ES N-SES N-UAS N-UAV SLIP SMI
31RBL2 7 0 0 0 0 0 0

OUTGOING DIRECTION
DIP SECTION T1 F-ES F-SES F-UAS F-UAV SMI
31RBL2 7 0 0 0 0 0

DEGRADED PERFORMANCE LEVEL
INCOMING DIRECTION
DIP SECTION T2 N-ES N-SES N-UAS N-UAV SLIP SMI
31RBL2 14 2213 3 0 0 6 0

OUTGOING DIRECTION
DIP SECTION T2 F-ES F-SES F-UAS F-UAV SMI
31RBL2 14 323 323 0 0 0

FRAME SLIPS
DIP SECTION SFV SFTI
31RBL2 51 24
END
---

BR,

eyaOpti_guy
2010-10-08, 05:53 AM
which PM tool you are using?
If you are using Business Objects with standard E******* fomulas then check for SDCCH release due to TCH congestion, it is usually included with SDCCH drop and classified as "other", and you can check subscriber perceived TCH congestion to confirm ...

zhanglw268
2010-10-08, 06:41 AM
Per E******* documents, the answer is as below:

Possible causes for high SDCCH drops due to other reasons could be due to incorrect power control settings, Adaptive Configuration of Logical Channels, DIP status, Hardware faults at the BTS, frequency interference problems (causing sudden drops) or C7 link between the BSC and the MSC having link congestions or link stability issues.

You can read the document at http://www.scribd.com/doc/37389551/Root-Cause-Analysis-for-KPI.

Or download it from this website http://www.finetopix.com/showthread.php?t=12710.

Regards

David

des118
2010-10-08, 02:56 PM
Per E******* documents, the answer is as below:

Possible causes for high SDCCH drops due to other reasons could be due to incorrect power control settings, Adaptive Configuration of Logical Channels, DIP status, Hardware faults at the BTS, frequency interference problems (causing sudden drops) or C7 link between the BSC and the MSC having link congestions or link stability issues.

You can read the document at http://www.scribd.com/doc/37389551/Root-Cause-Analysis-for-KPI.

Or download it from this website http://www.finetopix.com/showthread.php?t=12710.

Regards

David

thank u , keep going , nice day

guruvai
2010-10-08, 09:06 PM
which PM tool you are using?
If you are using Business Objects with standard E******* fomulas then check for SDCCH release due to TCH congestion, it is usually included with SDCCH drop and classified as "other", and you can check subscriber perceived TCH congestion to confirm ...

I have checked from BO. no SD drop for TCH congestion. SDCCH Drop Reason, Low SS 58%, Other reason 34%.

br//guruvai

binladen
2010-10-08, 09:16 PM
You can check that cell belong to suburban or city. If belong to suburban and low traffic are normal.