PDA

View Full Version : Optimi XGeoManager

danikd
2010-10-05, 03:00 AM
Dear Colleagues,

I've heard about advanced functionality provided by Optimi, which allows to provide mobile positioning on the map based on recordings from the network. No drive testing involved.

It's sounds interesting for me. I'm looking for some description and/or presentation which may explain more and elaborate on their positioning capabilities.

Do you know may be some other companies that can do the same?

Best regards

maestro78
2010-10-08, 02:48 AM
Have only seen their brochure so far:
http://www.4shared.com/get/3RI6UPXv/Optimi_xGeoManager.html

I'm also looking for documentation/review from someone who used the tool

danikd
2010-10-09, 02:46 AM
Have only seen their brochure so far:
http://www.4shared.com/get/3RI6UPXv/Optimi_xGeoManager.html

I'm also looking for documentation/review from someone who used the tool

Dear colleagues

Please, share any docs that can help to understand what Optimi products are doing.

I've heard that they have various optimization products for 3G this can be helpful to optimize network performance.

Thanks in advance

iainm1979
2010-10-10, 05:07 AM
The leader in customer centric geolocation products is definitely Arieso. www.arieso.com

They're deployed in loads of operators in North America, South Africa and Europe. I don't know anywhere where Optimi xGEOManager is running in a live network.

danikd
2010-10-10, 06:34 PM
The leader in customer centric geolocation products is definitely Arieso. www.arieso.com

They're deployed in loads of operators in North America, South Africa and Europe. I don't know anywhere where Optimi xGEOManager is running in a live network.

Do you have any info about Arieso Geo location capabilities?

Optim
2010-10-16, 05:44 PM
Hi,

Below link the X-geomanager documentation...to have this module active in tool you should have acp license.

http://rapidshare.com/files/425375339/AcpAfp.rar

the documentation contain..afp/acp/x-geomanager.

The main think for geomanger is to locate all UMTS event in map to make the analysis more easly.

xero
2010-10-26, 05:32 AM
file seem to be not available anymore, could you please re-post it. Thx!

ydoodai
2010-12-28, 05:26 AM
Take a look at Schema's Ultima Mentor. It's a UMTS/HSPA+ Analysis & Optimization solution and includes state-of-the-art multi-vendor GeoPositioing solution covering not only static calls like Arieso but also moving calls. Everything is mapped automatically 24/7 for the entire network. Enterprise grade solution widely deployed across the Americas (North, South, Central) and Europe.

danikd
2010-12-28, 07:05 AM
Take a look at Schema's Ultima Mentor. It's a UMTS/HSPA+ Analysis & Optimization solution and includes state-of-the-art multi-vendor GeoPositioing solution covering not only static calls like Arieso but also moving calls. Everything is mapped automatically 24/7 for the entire network. Enterprise grade solution widely deployed across the Americas (North, South, Central) and Europe.

Hey man....this is not a place for promoting some products....if you have some stuff to share then share...I'll really appreciate if you'll post here some internal Schema stuff....like Mentor Help....

Give us info not promises!!!!