PDA

View Full Version : Huawei WiMAX RNP

kamy
2010-10-03, 01:38 AM
The WiMAX radio network planning design is mandatory in the WiMAX construction. Network planning influences the network performance, construction costs, and maintenance costs. This document describes each step of the radio network planning design and serves as the guidance for the network planning design to improve the planning efficiency.
This document is organized as follows:
Chapter 2 describes the design process of the WiMAX radio network planning.
Chapter 3 describes the information to be collected for network planning.
Chapter 4 describes the radio network preplanning.
Chapter 5 describes the cell planning.
Chapter 6 describes the parameter planning.
Chapter 7 lists the outstanding issues.

------------------------------------------------------

the second one comes along with:

WiMAX-RF Tuning Guide-20090122-A-1.0
The organization of this document is:
Chapter 1 describes the objectives and scope of work of RF optimization
Chapter 2 describes the work flow and the process of RF optimization.
Chapter 3–8 describes the test preparations, data collection, analysis, and measurement method according to the RF optimization flow.
Chapter 9 summarizes the document.
Chapter 10 describes some outstanding problems as example.

--------------------------------------------------------

if you think you need them (avoid member just get files and do nothing), download, add reps and PM me.
BRs
kamy

hendral
2010-10-03, 10:57 AM
The WiMAX radio network planning design is mandatory in the WiMAX construction. Network planning influences the network performance, construction costs, and maintenance costs. This document describes each step of the radio network planning design and serves as the guidance for the network planning design to improve the planning efficiency.
This document is organized as follows:
Chapter 2 describes the design process of the WiMAX radio network planning.
Chapter 3 describes the information to be collected for network planning.
Chapter 4 describes the radio network preplanning.
Chapter 5 describes the cell planning.
Chapter 6 describes the parameter planning.
Chapter 7 lists the outstanding issues.

------------------------------------------------------

the second one comes along with:

WiMAX-RF Tuning Guide-20090122-A-1.0
The organization of this document is:
Chapter 1 describes the objectives and scope of work of RF optimization
Chapter 2 describes the work flow and the process of RF optimization.
Chapter 3–8 describes the test preparations, data collection, analysis, and measurement method according to the RF optimization flow.
Chapter 9 summarizes the document.
Chapter 10 describes some outstanding problems as example.

--------------------------------------------------------

if you think you need them (avoid member just get files and do nothing), download, add reps and PM me. Please do not reply as "what is the pw"

BRs
kamy]

Why you dont use default pass. What do you look for with asking rep and .thanks whereas you have had a lot of credit point and reputation. We are as senior member should give lesson for junior member/ member to share knowledge. We already pay some credit for DL your stuff, you should not put password. We are here coming to share knowledge. Thanks for your cooperation.

kamy
2010-10-03, 04:27 PM
]

Why you dont use default pass. What do you look for with asking rep and .thanks whereas you have had a lot of credit point and reputation. We are as senior member should give lesson for junior member/ member to share knowledge. We already pay some credit for DL your stuff, you should not put password. We are here coming to share knowledge. Thanks for your cooperation.

you want to know why, check this link
http://www.finetopix.com/showpost.php?p=101477&postcount=9

faisal.ayub1
2010-10-03, 09:31 PM
Please share the password. Thanks

hendral
2010-10-04, 08:56 AM
you want to know why, check this link
http://www.finetopix.com/showpost.php?p=101477&postcount=9

I know this issue bro, Pls you see my stuff, Many guys already come to my stuff but I just get few rep and thanks. But I dont dispointed because I trust that still so many guys come here to put his stuff with free of charge.

kamy
2010-10-04, 10:11 AM
@ my friends and Hendral
the point at here, someone who need these docs will ask for that and i'm so happy for sharing my docs to that ones. For me the credits is less meaning but reps are encouragement (although in the real life it has no meaning actually)

BRs
kamy

hendral
2010-10-04, 10:51 AM
@ my friends and Hendral
the point at here, someone who need these docs will ask for that and i'm so happy for sharing my docs to that ones. For me the credits is less meaning but reps are encouragement (although in the real life it has no meaning actually)

BRs
kamy

This is a dilemma. But It is back to someone habit who download our file. If He respect to uploader at least he gives thank button (hope he gives rep also) before He goes away. Peace guys ...

kamy
2010-12-06, 08:52 PM
pw for these docs are:
uniden@ktdh
ktdh@uniden

bRs
kamy

kamy
2010-12-07, 05:37 AM
@kaka.enine
please see this post for pw
http://www.finetopix.com/108209-post8.html