PDA

View Full Version : help on connecting k800 with tems investigation 9.0

aly280779
2010-10-02, 09:15 PM
hi all expert,
I'm trying to connect my K800 with tems investigation 9. the problem is DC an MS are connected(green), but i cant see any data on the screen. and tems don't detect automatically the phone. I need your help master. Thaks in advance.

isha
2010-10-02, 09:26 PM
Hi,
did you install the drivers correctly ? what is the OS are u using ?
check the mobile network gsm/wcdma, and the MS in each data windows.
regards,
isha

hi all expert,
I'm trying to connect my K800 with tems investigation 9. the problem is DC an MS are connected(green), but i cant see any data on the screen. and tems don't detect automatically the phone. I need your help master. Thaks in advance.

aly280779
2010-10-02, 10:01 PM
hi thanks for your response, I use xp 2002 SP2, the driver is istalled correctly. my question is, is there any software i need to install on the phone to connect it. thaks in advance.

apuarif2007
2010-10-03, 12:06 PM
As far as I'm Concerned, Tems uses different drivers than the retail SE mobile phone drivers (Drivers that comes with SE PC Suit). I had issues connecting k800i to TI 8.0.3. Then I changed the drivers and the problem was solved. So make sure the drivers are Tems specific.

No, There is no other tool to connect it to TEMS.

apuarif2007
2010-10-03, 12:22 PM
If the phone is detected correctly, Then it must be on the equipment window at the Control and Config Tab. If it shows "detected" next to the IMEI and IMSI. Then everything is fine. Now look for the connect button and click it.
[Screenshot for connect button added]
Now go to the desired data window, Right click, select properties and choose the target device (MS1 or MS2). That will do it.

aly280779
2010-10-04, 04:42 PM
thank you after i use tems driver, the phone is detected and i can connect it with TEMS but there is no data on the screen. I try to change the ms used for each windows, in my case ms1 but no data. my question is :must I change the firmware version on the phone with the r2b firmware already posted on the forum or the default firmware which come with the retail phone is enough?

kamy
2010-10-04, 05:11 PM
thank you after i use tems driver, the phone is detected and i can connect it with TEMS but there is no data on the screen. I try to change the ms used for each windows, in my case ms1 but no data. my question is :must I change the firmware version on the phone with the r2b firmware already posted on the forum or the default firmware which come with the retail phone is enough?

yes you have to change to correct tems firmware, the good news is K800i script is posted on the forum and tems K800i can be made from the retail one. The not good news SE K800i is not appear on the market now.

loihut
2010-10-05, 11:57 PM
yes you have to change to correct tems firmware, the good news is K800i script is posted on the forum and tems K800i can be made from the retail one. The not good news SE K800i is not appear on the market now.

In Vietnam, K800i still have many and its cost is very cheap. Only K790i is not remain.

cdmahn
2010-10-06, 12:01 AM
As I have warned many times, the clone method with "universal" script (not based on each handset) will destroy the calibrated data, so all the function of TEMS will be good, but the accuracy is the problem --> NOT good one and FAKE results.

tremalnike
2010-10-06, 05:02 AM
Hi aly280779,
are you using proper tems data cable ?

fotondiamond
2010-10-20, 07:43 AM
maybe TEMS Investigation has detetced yoru K800 as MS2 or MS3 or,... (Mobile Station 2), while default Data views of TEMS Investigation has been adjusted on MS1 by default.

Right Click on Data views & chnage MS to detected MS number.
BR//
Foton

Piojo
2010-11-12, 01:57 PM
Hi,

in my opinion is strange that TemsDeviceManager application (the little light blue mobile icon on systray) dont recognize your k800... have you tried right click on TemsDeviceManager and choose Reset/Detect option having you phone connected via usb and previously removed from manual installation on Equipement Configuration window?

if you think that isn't have troubles/conflict with drivers installation, there is another question: your k800 have a simcard inside?

if not sim inserted in the phone, tems recognize them as a scanner, and you don view valid data on overview label. to view scanner data you need watch into scanner label, previous configuration of channels (and/or sc's, depending gsm or wcdma) using scann properties button, and run scanner by hit start scanning button.

if you connect the k800 with a sim inside, you could view valid data using tips from post of fotondiamond below,

regards,

seedweb
2011-03-16, 03:12 PM
hi all expert,

you should select true ms to show your Indicators. must be one to one!