PDA

View Full Version : Huawei EDGE documentation

Alan
2010-09-29, 06:14 PM
Hi all,

I am looking a Huawei doc about EDGE implementation and optimization.
Any help will be much appreciate !:)

Thanks
Alan

RF engineer
2010-09-29, 08:12 PM
Hi all,

I am looking a Huawei doc about EDGE implementation and optimization.
Any help will be much appreciate !:)

Thanks
Alan

check below and thanks and rep for owner
http://www.finetopix.com/showthread.php?t=12549&highlight=GPRS
BR
RF

Alan
2010-09-29, 08:48 PM
Hi RF,

Thanks for the link but I am new on this site and I when tried to download the file I got the folowing message : Do you have an idea what I should do ?

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

RF engineer
2010-09-30, 02:00 PM
Hi RF,

Thanks for the link but I am new on this site and I when tried to download the file I got the folowing message : Do you have an idea what I should do ?

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

your balance s not enough try to put some doc in order to have enough balance .
send me your mail to send you .
BR
RF