PDA

View Full Version : ask : RRC and RAB setup Fail due to AC (Nokia)

edy.djunaedi
2010-09-28, 02:47 PM
Hi All,

please somebody share U'r knowledge about this case :

CSSR Voice Drop with suspect RRC and RAB Setup fail due to AC, but only incidence at busy hour at around 17:00-23:00 PM
I've check with traffic but no fully related..

is there any solution please share

thanks
BR
Newbie edy

huaweiradio
2010-09-28, 06:01 PM
Hi

You need to see in detail all the KPIs of RNC.

1) RRC Rejects
2) RAB Rejects
3) Rejects due to Channelization Codes?
4) Rejects due to DL Power
4) Which Cells are affected
5) Is there HS-Blocking also
6) Iub Links are Congested

Thanks

maxim1
2010-09-29, 03:55 AM
check wbts channel element utilisation and Iub utilisation

Philster
2010-10-02, 04:50 PM
Its ben a few years since my nok days in jp...

AC refers broadly to transmission, so check VC's if ATM tranmsission or IP bandwidth for RL's for congestion

zhanglw268
2010-10-08, 02:10 AM
It is most likely due to cell over loaded in the UL and DL in your local "busy hour", it should be Uu interface problem.

Check the link below:

www.netopt.it/upload/nsn/NSN_RNO_FI_191007_PartI.ppt (http://www.netopt.it/upload/nsn/NSN_RNO_FI_191007_PartI.ppt)

The suggestions are:
(1). If the condition triggered is RRC_CONN_STP_FAIL_AC, the power analysis is required either Tx or Rx and code availability
(2). If the thresholds are correctly settled but the cell seems to be congested according to the class3 and class4 permanence time, a cross check on the effective traffic present is required.
(3). Some interferer can be discovered by the drive test result.
(4). Otherwise an expansion must be considered

Hope the above help.

David

edy.djunaedi
2010-10-08, 08:11 PM
It is most likely due to cell over loaded in the UL and DL in your local "busy hour", it should be Uu interface problem.

Check the link below:

www.netopt.it/upload/nsn/NSN_RNO_FI_191007_PartI.ppt (http://www.netopt.it/upload/nsn/NSN_RNO_FI_191007_PartI.ppt)

The suggestions are:
(1). If the condition triggered is RRC_CONN_STP_FAIL_AC, the power analysis is required either Tx or Rx and code availability
(2). If the thresholds are correctly settled but the cell seems to be congested according to the class3 and class4 permanence time, a cross check on the effective traffic present is required.
(3). Some interferer can be discovered by the drive test result.
(4). Otherwise an expansion must be considered

Hope the above help.

David

Hi all and zhang,

thanks for sharing,
yes this is overload power problem..
from measurement it can be see that Prx Target and Ptx Target load class 4 (overload area) more high than class 0 (unloaded) and class 1 (feasible area)

The solution for this problem is by modify ptx target and Prx target..plus offset.

but if this parameter is in max value
check CPICH power and apply 2nd carrier..

Correct me if I wrong.

BR//edy

Junio
2011-07-22, 09:25 AM
Hi all
I need the docs about Iub cong power Cong code cong and CE cong