PDA

View Full Version : RRC Failed

px150
2010-09-28, 03:13 AM
dear experts

I have question about RRC Connection Failed.. im using nemo analyze and when processed with this tools shown the RRC Connection Failed and causing the call Attempt failed in statistic..

What is the clearly definition of RRC connection Failed ?, why the cause is coming and effected the Call attempt failed but the voice call flow is OK from Service request till alerting and hang up is normaly didnt like blocked call..

any idea bout this , really need advice :(

rsv12
2010-09-28, 04:33 AM
Hi, it may be because of PRACH procedure failure. Did you check that all preambles sent by UE were received by WBTS?

redernesto
2010-09-28, 08:14 AM
Other reason for RRC fail is resources congestion Code, CE, IUB, power check statistic for this resources.

px150
2010-09-28, 05:05 PM
Other reason for RRC fail is resources congestion Code, CE, IUB, power check statistic for this resources.

@redernesto there is no congest.. ive checked i still wondering why this message came up and effect the call attempt to fail while the call attempt is not blocking

triple_patte
2010-09-28, 06:05 PM
Have you try to check UL noise level and interference in your cell?

samirzubair
2010-09-28, 11:22 PM
hi

Check the location of the site, if the sites in on IUR boundary then RRC setup failure increase due to Radio and the registration attempts increase on the site.

px150
2010-09-29, 02:08 AM
Have you try to check UL noise level and interference in your cell?

nope bro.. i didnt checked the UL noise and interference is OK, last month the issue is interference with train frequency but is fixed now

nrandjelovic
2010-09-29, 02:33 AM
If you have some tool for tracing on Iub interface i suggest you to try that.
Also you can do trace on Iucs interface.
Maybe you will find something unusual.