Attached is Huawei_Feature Description 2G

Enjoy it

Rep & thanks ... pm to me for PASS :D

http://www.4shared.com/file/W4kC-BW5/Huawei_Feature_Description.html

Plz try pass for this file : travian111 to travian777

riverstreamer
2010-10-13, 05:41 AM
Hi to All
With thanks to your good activity and participaton, I'm obliged to remined you some points.

It is very good that you share the knowledge and wat you have in technical and scientific stuff; BUT every area has some rules for IMPROVING the forum, RESPECTING the members.

For all guys who have not read the forum rules, I ask they read the forum rules one time.

and for you:
1. Requesting for passes as a public message is prohibited. (we have password area to find the passes or you can request as Private)

2. Saying thanks as a message in the forum is forbidden. (we have thanks button instead)

3. For the first poster and other guys who post files in protected manner and don't share the password; even it is valuable and with respect to you; in the aim of respecting to good activity of many other active posters/users ; WE ARE FORCED to punish you, DELETE YOUR POST, ....

Please don't try to put THANKS and REP without seeing the document and just for requesting a password.

It is requested from this user (main poster) to put his pass. I run the punishment procedure for such members.

Best regards,

Piscean21
2010-10-13, 02:39 PM
totally agreed.Once we have decided that everyone should use default password in the signature,everyone should abide by the rules.

Hi to All
With thanks to your good activity and participaton, I'm obliged to remined you some points.

It is very good that you share the knowledge and wat you have in technical and scientific stuff; BUT every area has some rules for IMPROVING the forum, RESPECTING the members.

For all guys who have not read the forum rules, I ask they read the forum rules one time.

and for you:
1. Requesting for passes as a public message is prohibited. (we have password area to find the passes or you can request as Private)

2. Saying thanks as a message in the forum is forbidden. (we have thanks button instead)

3. For the first poster and other guys who post files in protected manner and don't share the password; even it is valuable and with respect to you; in the aim of respecting to good activity of many other active posters/users ; WE ARE FORCED to punish you, DELETE YOUR POST, ....

Please don't try to put THANKS and REP without seeing the document and just for requesting a password.

It is requested from this user (main poster) to put his pass. I run the punishment procedure for such members.

Best regards,