PDA

View Full Version : LTE Air Interface comparison 2g/3g ( basic)

striker
2010-09-17, 11:00 AM
Vendor can be applied for all:

helpful also for interview questions for basic

Compare the LTE air interface in terms of Frequency and Time with GSM and UMTS

Compare the capacity of the LTE air interface with GSM and UMTS

ncinta
2010-09-17, 07:43 PM
Please provide more information to identify the document:

Company/Publisher/Institution/Forum
Description (pdf, ptt, multi, etc)
TITLE (very important)

Why? Because the web is full of all these and I do not see any reason why I should be charged for something that may be offered for free.

Similar:
http://www.wireless-world-research.org/fileadmin/sites/default/files/meetings/Past%20Meetings/2008/WWRF20/WG4/WWRF20-4G_comparisons_Falconer.pdf

striker
2010-09-17, 10:27 PM

Company/Publisher/Institution/Forum
Description (pdf, ptt, multi, etc)
TITLE (very important)

Why? Because the web is full of all these and I do not see any reason why I should be charged for something that may be offered for free.

Similar:
http://www.wireless-world-research.org/fileadmin/sites/default/files/meetings/Past%20Meetings/2008/WWRF20/WG4/WWRF20-4G_comparisons_Falconer.pdf

hi ncinta,

Is just a simple document but you can learn more....it's for all vendor ..it's not coming from free sites...there is not much decription about this doc..

scorpion
2010-09-19, 04:41 AM
Hi All,

I have strong arguments over the post by a fellow memeber...

I dont see the need, as strike explained you want to see donwload...no leave it...

Company/Publisher/Institution/Forum: No need otherwise the companies/authors will be easily attracted to this forum and make this great forum to shutdown.

Description (pdf, ptt, multi, etc) : Down load and see it yourself...

TITLE (very important) : No need

Why? Because the web is full of all these and I do not see any reason why I should be charged for something that may be offered for free. - We dont need to search entire internet...if it is good one shourd availbale in FINETOPIX, because it is here for finetopics...

I dont see any wrongness in strike's post and he should continue his extrodinary job. The guys who complains is the useless....:D

Thank you all for your support....:p

ncinta
2010-09-19, 05:47 AM
I suggest you start taking English courses to begin with.
If you have any strong arguments complain to the ADMINS.

To help you out for the last time, you can start from here:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=learn+english&btnG=Google+Search

" memeber...

you want to see donwload...no leave it...

wrongness

The guys who complains
"

Note: You can trace my IP and see where I am located to answer all of your inquiries, present and past.

ncinta
2010-09-19, 10:00 AM
striker,

you were asked to provide some more information for your document and you failed to do so. Apparently you do not want to identify your file for obvious reasons.

striker
2010-09-19, 02:40 PM
striker,

you were asked to provide some more information for your document and you failed to do so. Apparently you do not want to identify your file for obvious reasons.

again don't make this a big deal..the description i have given here is just enough...

testtest
2010-09-23, 06:25 AM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!v

ncinta
2010-09-23, 09:00 AM
I downloaded this file out of curiousity and still could not trace its origins or its identity. Whether is valuable or not, you be the judge.