PDA

View Full Version : INACON - QoS - Issues & their Resolution in evolved 3G and Next Generation Networks

scorpion
2010-09-01, 08:15 PM
Hi All,

Can you share QoS - Issues & their Resolution in evolved 3G and Next Generation Networks document if you have.

*** Attached file is nothing but a table of contents only....So please dont download.

koderman
2010-09-01, 09:28 PM
Its all what I have...
Pass as usually...

ncinta
2010-09-01, 11:18 PM
Scorpion, (cc: forum members and Admins):

The link number 2, is what you posted for 5 points in this forum. I call this FRAUD. Do not do it again. This is just a description of the course offered by INACON.

If you want to post something authentic, not fake from INACON, then make sure it is not a description, it is not an excerpt but a true full document. That is why you and others should post the description and size of the file (in this case 8 pages) with your postings.

ADMINS, please take care of this with some kind of punishment otherwise I will use for the first time NEGATIVE reputation!

PLEASE ADD THANKS AND REPUTATION FOR CLEARING THIS FORUM!

INACON
http://www.inacon.de/download/index.php

1:http://www.inacon.de/download/index.php
2:http://www.inacon.de/crt/crt_toc_qos_issues.php

scorpion
2010-09-02, 12:41 AM
(cc: forum members and Admins):

I agree with incinta...and it was not a intentional at all.
I request admin to delet this post and dlete related points if anything offered.

But I am not that old enough like ncinta to engage in FRAUD activities.
Why dont we take from an angle that I could have made a mistake.

:cool:

ncinta
2010-09-02, 04:11 AM
How about taking all your points and reputation and start again from zero. This will teach you a lesson! What about my points pal?
I think you should go away not the post; the post will stay as a reminder for fraud and its consequences. What country are you living in, where they pass the description of a course as the COURSE?

scorpion
2010-09-02, 04:55 AM
ncinta..take a chill pill..I just joined 4 days back...
I believe you have read what I have explained...

Still you have issues...then take all my points...and set -ve points if possible...

;)

As long as admin allows me to post and share document here,
I dont have a plan to leave until I sharde lots of good document in coming days.

Similiary I got very good documents from this forum also....

Thanks to all you people.

ncinta
2010-09-02, 07:08 AM
Since you are a newbie with tendencies to charge and defraud people start SLOW and EASY! POST for FREE first and then some! APOLOGIZE to the forum and promise you will not do it again - and for the chill pills you can charge somebody else for them!

scorpion
2010-09-02, 07:56 AM
Now I understand how you get more credits...just complaining in all posts.
Good scam..keep it on.

Try to post some really nice latest LTE stuff...
Not some funny useless white papers...some award papers...

Try to be a more helpful to the forum.

rayhan
2010-09-04, 11:59 AM
INACON - QoS - Issues & their Resolution in evolved 3G and Next Generation Networks--> have anyone got this book ???? if yes please share .....