PDA

View Full Version : GSM very basic interview question

ankb14
2010-08-21, 04:39 AM
guys this is a collection of some and all the basic question which we forget with time.....beginners do have look at it....
please add reputation and thanks i need it
and one more thing NO PASSWORD!!!!!......ENJOY...

sorry guys for all the trouble!!!!! ....m extremly sorry...in order to comply with admin,s rule i later added pass and forgot....he...he...
pass is "ankurbhatt"

hassen
2010-08-21, 06:31 AM
guys this is a collection of some and all the basic question which we forget with time.....beginners do have look at it....

hi

please check your file about pw!

adnantk01
2010-08-21, 08:55 AM
Hello bro .. Kindly post the document on ziddu or 4shared , as I m unable to download ur file .. pls do it .

simmus0300
2010-08-21, 12:47 PM

It is asking for password.But you are saying that there is no password.Pl check.

striker
2010-08-21, 12:52 PM

please put your pw...

kundan
2010-08-21, 02:17 PM
it asks for password. please PM me the password

atul22
2010-08-21, 03:30 PM
Hi,
yr file is password protected.pls provide the password.

thanks
atul

bioda
2010-08-21, 06:12 PM
pls i couldn't download it even after the thanks stuff??????

moslyi0891
2010-08-21, 07:54 PM

The win Rar file does not need password but the

Word file inside requires the password

grunf
2010-08-22, 01:31 AM
hi, hmm...i am sorry, but I understood that the file is not password protected???

moslyi0891
2010-08-22, 04:01 AM
hi, hmm...i am sorry, but I understood that the file is not password protected???
yes the word file password protectted

finedeniz
2010-09-02, 06:20 AM
dfgsdfgdsfgdfgdsfgsdfgsdfgdsb

sorry guys for all the trouble!!!!! ....m extremly sorry...in order to comply with admin,s rule i later added pass and forgot....he...he...
pass is "ankurbhatt"

apuarif2007
2010-09-08, 11:38 AM
I know its a great thread and the uploaded file would be very useful for some newbies like me, but is it really necessary to give it as attachment? Being a junior member I can't download it.

interterminal86
2010-09-08, 12:29 PM
I know its a great thread and the uploaded file would be very useful for some newbies like me, but is it really necessary to give it as attachment? Being a junior member I can't download it.

Try Rapidshare or 4shared.