PDA

View Full Version : Aircom user in an network

riverstreamer
2010-08-19, 07:31 AM
Dears

I'm searching for someone who is working with aircom (preferable asset) for a good 3G+2G network (UMTS+GSM+GPRS).
No difference in operator or vendor; just it is important for me that in the project you use the aircom-asset as principal tool for all planning, predictionand simulation as good netowrk/project.
In this way we can be sure that your aircom parameters and configurations are fixed in best state.
it is not important that you have read or write access to aircom, because about 95% of settings can be seen in read mode too.

and what i need; i want to ask you for rechecking your good paramaters that i become sure that i have setted my parameters in aircom:asset in ideal manner. this subject don't affect on your company privacy as i don't talk about the sites or their positions; it is just the configuration of asset/aircom. Even if you don't know aircom very well but you have access to an aircom that you know it is confgured very well; it is very good for me.

I'll be thankful for you that you contact e in here, by pm or my email in
riverstreamer@gmail.com

Surely if you agree with me; we will share the configurations and settings as a guide for others at end;(if you agree)

With thanks,
I hope i can find a good guy, in a good project with well-configured aircom over 3G/2G network in here.

waiting for an answer or feeback.
:time:

riverstreamer
2010-08-19, 05:53 PM
Hi again
anybody? isn't there any kind professional guy with aircom among us? :)