PDA

View Full Version : REQ: Myriad Model Asset

DCA
2010-08-09, 05:48 PM
Is there anyone using this model and/or having experience with this?
Please send me an PM

DCA
2010-08-11, 05:16 AM
33 people have read this thread and nobody uses it ? :confused:

Interesting......

riverstreamer
2010-08-11, 06:36 AM
33 people have read this thread and nobody uses it ? :confused:

Interesting......

Dear DCA
Like always, passive guys ;)
If you have checked the foru, I had requested for such model formula but no answer too.
What I heard in this subject; MYRIAD is the final product of a model in name of STARWAVE, which was developed by Frence Telecom, and has been delivered too Aircom as a commercial model. Surely you can find it new version of Aircom.
It is an advanced model which can be use for different freq. band in the same time.
I don't know more; recenlty the consultants recommend it as a new model to operators.
I try to find a guy who has info in this subject; i hope he is not in vacation and I can catch more.
yours,

uel888
2010-08-11, 08:54 AM
According to Aircom.

MYRIAD model is able to automatically adapt itself to all cell sizes ( micro,mini,small and macro cells), to all environments ( dense urban,urban,suburban,mountainous,maritime,open), and to all systems in frequency ranges from 400MHz to 5GHz.

DCA
2010-08-11, 12:42 PM
@uel888

I'm doing tests with it in Aircom Asset and facing problems with the precomputed data.
With the morphologies it should be able to generate an index from height and clutter but it doesn't for some reason. Also the facet index can't be generated and stops at the thirth stage at 99% probably for the same reason.

At first glance I must say this model looks interesting. Orange did a nice try by developing it. One of the reasons I want to take a look at it if it's worth the money :)

Note: the Universal Model in Mentum is the same as Myriad (but then only for Mentum offcourse ;-) ).

aosan
2010-09-18, 02:23 AM
@uel888

I'm doing tests with it in Aircom Asset and facing problems with the precomputed data.
With the morphologies it should be able to generate an index from height and clutter but it doesn't for some reason. Also the facet index can't be generated and stops at the thirth stage at 99% probably for the same reason.

At first glance I must say this model looks interesting. Orange did a nice try by developing it. One of the reasons I want to take a look at it if it's worth the money :)

Note: the Universal Model in Mentum is the same as Myriad (but then only for Mentum offcourse ;-) ).

Dear DCA,

Pls, Can you share the lic file for this Module as I am trying to use it.
Thanks alot

ali56s
2010-09-20, 01:19 PM
MYRIAD Model uses a software-based security system, which requires that you have a valid license on your workstation. This requirement prevents unauthorized use of the software. Two types of licenses are available:

stand alone
floating
Stand-alone license

A stand-alone license enables you to use MYRIAD Model on a single specific workstation (as identified by that workstation’s MAC address). A stand-alone license is the best option if you plan to use MYRIAD Model on only one workstation for independent projects with no multi-user collaboration. No separate license server must be installed, and no network connection is required. When you purchase a MYRIAD Model stand-alone license, you are provided with a license file (.lic) . You must ensure that this file uses a standard name (MYRIAD_Model.lic) and is placed in the MYRIAD Model install directory.
Floating license

A floating license enables a predefined number of users to use MYRIAD Model. When a user starts MYRIAD Model on a workstation, a license is automatically requested from a license server that has been configured by an administrator. If there are available licenses, the user is assigned a license and can use MYRIAD Model. However, when there are no more licenses available, further users will be unable to use MYRIAD Model. Unlike a stand-alone license, a floating license is not restricted to a specific workstation. However, a network connection is required between the workstation of a user requesting MYRIAD Model license and the license server.
Borrowing floating license If you want to use MYRIAD Model when you are disconnected from the network, you can borrow (i.e., check out) a floating license for a limited amount of time. This can be useful, for example, if you are travelling, or are in the field, and you do not have access to MYRIAD Model license server. Once you have successfully borrowed a license, you can use MYRIAD Model until the borrowing period expires.

ali56s
2010-09-20, 02:33 PM
Capping several years of research in such domains as propagation, modelling, optimisation and algorithmic, MYRIAD Model is able to automatically adapt itself to all engineering (micro, mini, small, and macro cells), to all environments (dense urban, urban, suburban, mountainous, maritime, open), and to all systems (DVB-H, GSM, GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, WIFI, WIMAX) in a frequency range starting from 400MHz to 5GHz.
Relying on very realistic modelling of the channel, it achieves the synergy of the three physical elementary contributions that are the diffraction in the vertical plane, the guided propagation in the horizontal plane and the reflection on the relief.

yurii
2011-07-14, 08:45 PM
good work friend !!!;)

Iwant2learn
2011-10-28, 02:10 AM
Capping several years of research in such domains as propagation, modelling, optimisation and algorithmic, MYRIAD Model is able to automatically adapt itself to all engineering (micro, mini, small, and macro cells), to all environments (dense urban, urban, suburban, mountainous, maritime, open), and to all systems (DVB-H, GSM, GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, WIFI, WIMAX) in a frequency range starting from 400MHz to 5GHz.
Relying on very realistic modelling of the channel, it achieves the synergy of the three physical elementary contributions that are the diffraction in the vertical plane, the guided propagation in the horizontal plane and the reflection on the relief.

Its the Setup just the setup file or includes m-e-d or c-ra-ck?