PDA

View Full Version : Original How to up load an attachment

luttananu
2010-08-06, 12:11 AM
dear admin,
i tried to upload file using manage attachment and uploaded but its not appearing in my thread... when i upload throw manage attachment i browse the file from my computer and upload and it shows DONE, but its not appearing with my thread:mad:

TEMS
2010-08-06, 12:51 AM
dear admin,
i tried to upload file using manage attachment and uploaded but its not appearing in my thread... when i upload throw manage attachment i browse the file from my computer and upload and it shows DONE, but its not appearing with my thread:mad:

you can check again on your computer, all member here can upload and leaning a lot from our forum

kundan
2010-08-06, 03:18 AM
dear admin,

first you should become a member junior member. only then u can access attachment or can upload a document.
i am facing the same problem.

luttananu
2010-08-16, 07:08 PM
can a junior membor can upload file
if yes, how can i upload

berlianov
2010-08-16, 07:42 PM
dear admin,

Try create your thread at New Comers Section.