mosa
2010-07-22, 07:56 PM
dear all
attached NSN Tang MML Tool , reputation and thanks are welcome

ptt3i
2010-07-22, 08:19 PM
dear all
attached NSN Tang MML Tool , reputation and thanks are welcome

Do you have any training documents about Tang?

I'm so appreciated in advance for sharing those documents.:)
ptt3i.

mosa
2010-07-22, 08:44 PM
hi
sorry i didn't have taraining documents about it , but it like HIT used as command terminal

paboya
2010-07-23, 02:14 AM
TANG is better
but just support telnet Non SSH...
So i just use it when connect to RNC locally

OptimiNSN
2010-07-23, 07:39 AM
Is it a tool created by NSN or independent Optimizer?

Is there source code to see which the tool does not create problems to RNC?

maxim1
2010-08-30, 02:52 AM
Tang is best used when looking at an RNC in fault condition or running DT.

The integrated alarm tool displays alarms in a nice readable format, also DT guys love it as well because it makes mass changes easier to carry out, able to make DT files in txt format and load in Tang and run it like a macro in Hit, you are able to save logs as well.

Plus a real nice feature as well is the GUI view, if you are connected to a supported element it will build a nice view of all the PIU and ther status by running a ZUSI command.

asifhaider919
2010-08-30, 08:46 PM
can you tell how to connect it to RNC ?

maxim1
2010-08-30, 09:24 PM
its basically a telent client, in connections tab, add OMU logical ip address with username and password.

simple :)

mojiiiiii
2010-09-10, 03:40 PM
Tang is best used when looking at an RNC in fault condition or running DT.

The integrated alarm tool displays alarms in a nice readable format, also DT guys love it as well because it makes mass changes easier to carry out, able to make DT files in txt format and load in Tang and run it like a macro in Hit, you are able to save logs as well.

Plus a real nice feature as well is the GUI view, if you are connected to a supported element it will build a nice view of all the PIU and ther status by running a ZUSI command.

hi friend.
when i am using TANG i cant see GUI of status of all unit of BSC2000 in graphical format with running a ZUSI command.
and also i need training doc about TANG.

prodigy
2011-02-25, 07:23 AM
TANG is better
but just support telnet Non SSH...
So i just use it when connect to RNC locally

Hi guys, does anyone try to tunnelize Tang over a SSH Tunnel?. Maybe works but I can't try because haven't any connection to test right now.
One way of tunnelize it could be with Putty doing this: Using PuTTY to create an SSH tunnel (http://oldsite.precedence.co.uk/nc/putty.html)

Another option is with this program: copssh - OpenSSH for Windows | ITeF!x (http://www.itefix.no/i2/copssh)

Also following the lead of a teammate of finetopix and found new versions of Tang (5.07 and 5.25) here: NSN��ܲ������-TANG5.07 - NSN���������� - NOKIA-SIEMENS���� - MSCBSC �ƶ�ͨ����̳ | �������ȵ�ͨ�ż�����̳ (http://www.mscbsc.com/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=173657) but unfortunately you need to pay to access that web page and download things, does anyone have an account there?.

And finally is anyone have some VB acknowledge, maybe this link could be useful: Visual Basic SSH Example Source Code (http://www.example-code.com/vb/ssh.asp)

wyk2011
2011-02-25, 12:59 PM
MML is great tool, support multiple lines command and multiple window. But unfortunately it cannot support ssh. You can execute command in some bsc's by open some windows. It's old trick but very helpfull if you want execute mass command in some bsc's.

mishka75
2011-12-21, 02:57 AM
Hi all!

Maybe someone knows:
How can I connect to the Tang library NED?

maxim1
2011-12-21, 03:18 AM
such a thing does not exist, no NED for tang

Tang is an applcation written by a Nokia engineer, not supported by NSN

mishka75
2011-12-21, 03:44 AM
such a thing does not exist, no NED for tang

Tang is an applcation written by a Nokia engineer, not supported by NSN

Hi!

How, then, the menu item Setup - Alarm?