All,
This is an LTE Training course by Telecoms Academy
Intro to LTE
Overview of RF Principles
Propagation Principles
Advanced Antenna system
Propagation modelling and planning
Capacity planning principles

4shared.com - free file sharing and storage (http://www.4shared.com/file/4pqVrxTV/LTE_Course_PDFs.html)
The file is password protected . Please PM for password
If you like the material add thanks and Reputation afterwards

The link is dead, can you re-upload it and share again the link

Thank you

nitailor
2011-04-18, 03:22 PM
The link is dead..pls re-upload

gsmman2006
2011-04-18, 03:54 PM
Link Dead !!!!!!!!!!!!!
please re upload that

ncinta
2011-04-20, 09:01 AM
Buddy, are you really following the forum rules regarding PASSWORDS???

Or maybe it is time we fix this forum as it is becoming a minority protected forum whose members need a copy of the IEEE Communications magazine among other freebies!!!

ADMIN: State the rules for passwords clearly and make sure they are followed!!!Take out all REPUTATION and ALL THANKS!

Take out the stupidity and install responsibility........................................

THE LINK IS DEAD and somebody got LOTS of REPUTATION and even more THANKS witha password!!!

kin12345
2011-04-20, 10:58 AM
hi,

can you please provide the link again??

cooltyger
2011-04-26, 05:56 PM
If anybody has downloaded the files request you to upload the same..

BRs
CT

magedsalhah
2011-05-04, 05:18 PM
Hi to all ,

Sorry to all those who sent me PM and had to wait for password as i was travelling and on vacation. I have sent the password to all of them now , please check your PM .

All those who are asking for password in the Post itself , please read my post again . It is written clearly that you should PM me for the password and you will get one . no need for thanks and reputation before you like the post itself . In fact i have 400 mails in my inbox to prove that all those sent me PM have got the password from me.

Advise to people like " Ncinta" do not jump and post your NON SENSE Message without first reading the post itself . check the date and Time of the post.This post was made before the forum rules to make password public started . If you have some brain you would understand that previously that was the rule to send password by PM but alas it may not reach that level of yours . Your most of the post are made of nonsense stuff just like that instead of something construictive .Why didn't you shared the password yourself when you also had one from me .

Also to those who are writing that Link is dead , they should know link is not active forever , at some point of time it will be dead . I do not own the files anymore so all those who have recieved the PM from me and have the files can repost and reupload .

Br

Stealth
2011-05-04, 08:06 PM
Hi to all ,

Sorry to all those who sent me PM and had to wait for password as i was travelling and on vacation. I have sent the password to all of them now , please check your PM .

All those who are asking for password in the Post itself , please read my post again . It is written clearly that you should PM me for the password and you will get one . no need for thanks and reputation before you like the post itself . In fact i have 400 mails in my inbox to prove that all those sent me PM have got the password from me.

Advise to people like " Ncinta" do not jump and post your NON SENSE Message without first reading the post itself . check the date and Time of the post.This post was made before the forum rules to make password public started . If you have some brain you would understand that previously that was the rule to send password by PM but alas it may not reach that level of yours . Your most of the post are made of nonsense stuff just like that instead of something construictive .Why didn't you shared the password yourself when you also had one from me .

Also to those who are writing that Link is dead , they should know link is not active forever , at some point of time it will be dead . I do not own the files anymore so all those who have recieved the PM from me and have the files can repost and reupload .

Br

Hi could you please reupload? The link is dead. Thanks in advance.

MINTO
2011-05-05, 01:32 PM
Hi to all ,

Br
I have not recived PM from you for this post....
& also plz dont write words like "nonsense"...every contribution done by any memeber is good for all..& its for you also..i will like to say thank you for your post

if possible anybody can reupload this link

Thanks

magedsalhah
2011-05-05, 11:11 PM
Dear Minto

If you want to lie then it is your problem , but i have sent you the password in your pm Dated 7th June 2010 at 6.54 p.m.

attached is the screen shot for the both of your request .i hope in future you will not lie or atleast check the facts . We are in the profession wherein we have to keep all the facts and i am sure you know what i meant

Br

hexium
2011-05-05, 11:12 PM
Thank you for the upload. Unfortunately link is dead. Please repost. Thanks again.

Ummi
2011-05-05, 11:15 PM
fill our request, re-upload then share using standard password

kin12345
2011-05-06, 01:54 AM
I have not recived PM from you for this post....
& also plz dont write words like "nonsense"...every contribution done by any memeber is good for all..& its for you also..i will like to say thank you for your post

if possible anybody can reupload this link

Thanks

Yes well said about great contribution here. SO why no one re-uploading the file for who had already downloaded it and share it with the rest of the people here been asking about.

kamy
2011-05-06, 10:12 AM
Dear Minto

If you want to lie then it is your problem , but i have sent you the password in your pm Dated 7th June 2010 at 6.54 p.m.

attached is the screen shot for the both of your request .i hope in future you will not lie or atleast check the facts . We are in the profession wherein we have to keep all the facts and i am sure you know what i meant

Br

@magedsalhah

maybe the PM system got some problem, does your strong words help you much?

royyanhadi
2011-05-06, 10:30 AM
@magedsalhah
your link is dead... Can you upload again...
Thank's...

Ummi
2011-05-06, 12:34 PM
moderator please your action

MINTO
2011-05-06, 01:08 PM
Dear Minto

Brno need to get frustrated man.. enjoy your tour in finetopix...every community have every kind of people:D:D

Ummi
2011-05-06, 01:20 PM
okey...i will be cooling down :L

kamy
2011-05-06, 01:40 PM
moderator please your action

you know, so many experts on finetopix, some saying but some working to help all members like DCA, and Besoeso,Zeuscane...they did hard rock on this forum.

everyone contributes to Finetopix by his/her ways, we appreciate all useful actions. when trusted, so much useful and value material is going to share, the things that you have never seen they are posted on Finetopix.

BRs,
kamy

jamesbond
2011-05-06, 11:49 PM
you know, so many experts on finetopix, some saying but some working to help all members like DCA, and Besoeso,Zeuscane...they did hard rock on this forum.

everyone contributes to Finetopix by his/her ways, we appreciate all useful actions. when trusted, so much useful and value material is going to share, the things that you have never seen they are posted on Finetopix.

BRs,
kamy

But to plz clear it whether the PM for password still allowed? And won't be taken into action?
All you named are the guys deserve our salute :handshake

Ummi
2011-05-07, 12:10 AM
yes Kamy, so sorry. i will follow your suggestion ;)

magedsalhah
2011-05-22, 06:05 PM
Here is the password for LTE Training course

Lte training Course
pw:

$@courZeLTE&513
please take note of caps also

lteexpert
2011-09-20, 06:46 AM
Hi could you please reupload? The link is dead. Thanks in advance.

yhussain110
2011-09-20, 08:29 AM
All,
This is an LTE Training course by Telecoms Academy
Intro to LTE
Overview of RF Principles
Propagation Principles
Advanced Antenna system
Propagation modelling and planning
Capacity planning principles

4shared.com - free file sharing and storage (http://www.4shared.com/file/4pqVrxTV/LTE_Course_PDFs.html)
The file is password protected . Please PM for password
If you like the material add thanks and Reputation afterwards

Link is dead, can pls re-upload your doc.

labviewlover
2011-09-20, 09:28 AM
here we are again :confused:

@magedsalhah....Mr. nice guy...would u please check the too many posted threads requesting you to :
-re-upload...coz ur link is DEAD..i don't even think it's ever been alive:mad:

- ur password...late posted (doc are not to be password protected)

- how dare you call a senior member a liar?:mad:

- Also, to some members who keep BUZZING kamy to take some actions..guys..take it easy....this Yummy Kamy is really trying his best;)

man ur style has for sure ruined ur contribution...

re-upload and apologize to others especially our beloved MINTO:)

wish u a better act

regards

labviewlover
2011-09-20, 09:50 AM
for those who are looking for LTE documents (overview level)

LTE course.rar - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download (http://www.4shared.com/file/aVnYRLip/LTE_course.html)

this is to cool down the masses and thus hopefully relieve the pressure on our Kamy:D